Backorder-4 weeks lead time
The TER-F01PD is an Ethernet repeater supporting up to 60 watts of Pass-through PoE, providing a simple and cost-effective way to extend Ethernet signals beyond the standard Ethernet 328 foot (100 meter) limit. The TER-F01PD can be used to double the distance to 656 feet (200 meters) or multiple units can be combined in series with each unit providing an additional 328 feet (100 meters). The unit is powered by pass-through PoE from a PoE switch or midspan injector, requiring no local power. Low power consumption ensures that maximum power is made available to the remote PD device. The extender acts as the final PoE unit in the chain and does not pass through the PoE, providing maximum flexibility for all design scenarios. The compact design allows for direct installation within conduit or other small enclosures.
- Extends 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and PoE by 328 ft (100 m)
- Extended temperature operation from -40°C to +75°C
- Powered by pass-through PoE (no local power required)
- Full unrestricted 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Plug & Play” design requires no configuration
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- LED status indicators confirm operating status