On Backorder- 4 weeks lead time
The TER-F01 is an Ethernet repeater supporting up to 60 watts of Pass-through PoE, providing a simple and cost-effective way to extend Ethernet signals beyond the standard Ethernet 328 foot (100 meter) limit. The TER-F01 can be used to double the distance to 656 feet (200 meters) or multiple units can be combined in series with each unit providing an additional 328 feet (100 meters). The unit is powered by pass-through PoE from a PoE switch or midspan injector, requiring no local power. Low power consumption ensures that maximum power is made available to the remote PD device. The extender conveniently passes PoE through to the next device. The compact design allows for direct installation within conduit or other small enclosures.
- Extends 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and PoE by 328 ft (100 m)
- Extended temperature operation from -40°C to +75°C
- Pass-through PoE meets the IEEE 802.3af/at standards for Power over Ethernet
- Powered by PoE (no local power required)
- Supports PoE++/HPoE+ (60W) pass-through Power over Ethernet, as well as backwards compatible with IEEE802.3af/at
- Full unrestricted 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Plug & Play” design requires no configuration
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- LED status indicators confirm operating status
- Data Interface:10/100BaseT(X) Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 Compliant, Full Duplex or Half Duplex Electrical PortsStandards:IEEE: 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE+, RFC: 768 UDP, 2068 HTTP, 793 TCP, 791 IP, 1783, TFTP, 894 IP over Ethernet, 2544 TCP/IP Packet, TransmissionTransmission Distances Connectors:See chart belowEthernet:2 x RJ-45Pass – Through Mode:Operates on PoE PowerPower Consumption:< 1 WProtection:High Impedance PoE Pass-Through with Start-up, Voltage Detection and Current LimitingIndicating LEDs:Ethernet Link and ActivityCircuit Board:Meets IPC StandardTER – F01[ / PD] Size:3.3 x 1.25 x 1.25 in (8.4 x 3.2 x 3.2 cm)Shipping Weight:<1 lbs./0.5 kgMTBF:>100,000 hoursOperating Temp:- 40′ C to +75′ CStorage Temp:- 40′ C to +80′ CRelative Humidity:0% to 95% (non-condensing)2