On Backorder- 4 weeks lead time
The SFP-GLCS120-B is an MSA Compliant Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) module that allows for an electrical interface when using a managed switch, unmanaged switch or media converter. These interchangeable SFP modules are available for use with Single Mode optical fiber. The optical fiber SFP module is available in 1000Mbps for one fiber. They are available with LC optical connectors. The SFP modules offer 1550nm wavelengths and optical power budget to allow distances up to 20 kilometers. These SFP modules are industrially rated to perform in the most difficult operating environments. Must be paired with SFP-GLCS120-A unit.
- 1000fx, 1550nm, 20km, LC, 1 Fiber
- Must be paired with SFP-GLCS120-A.
- Conforms to (SFP) Small Form-Factor Pluggable Multi-Source Agreement (MSA)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +75°C
- No in-field adjustments required
- Speed (Mbps):1000Transmission Medium1:Single ModeTX ? (nm):1550RX ? (nm):1310Max. Path Length:20 kmTX Power (dBm):-8RX Sensitivity (dBm):≤-22Opt. Loss Budget (dBm):14Number of Fibers:1Connector:LC