On Backorder- 4 weeks lead time
The SBP-C14 is a swappable The design approach employed by Hanwha Techwin for equipment mounted within the card cage rack unit with modular power supply (SBP-C14PS1), provides for the elimination of a single-point failure in the event of a major fault within any module located within the chassis rack. This is accomplished through the use of automatic electronic current limiting within each rack-mountable module, rather than providing the current limiting within the power supply unit which supports the power requirements for equipment located within the rack. In nearly all competing designs,a major fault within a module, located within the chassis rack, results in the power supply unit going into a current limiting condition, and as a result, all of the modules within the rack shut down. The rack design employed by Hanwha Techwin eliminates this possibility, as only the faulty module shuts down, and the operation of the other modules within the rack continue unimpaired. This automatic current limiting feature is also self-resetting, should the fault or overload be of a temporary or intermittent condition. Furthermore, all modules located within the chassis rack are hot-swappable, so that it is not necessary to power-down the rack when removing or replacing modules.
- Automatic electronic current limiting feature
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- (14) Fourteen 1-inch rack slots available
- All modules located within the chassis rack are hot-swappable
- Available replaceable modular power supply & blank panels
- Input Voltage:90-264 VAC @ 70 W MaximumOutput Voltage:9 VDC +/- 5% @ 6.5 Amps @ 75’CFusing:1.25 A slow blow 5x20mm (rack power supply), Plug-in modules individually electronically fused., Each power supply unit is individually fused.Power Indicator:Red LEDAC Line Cord:Detachable, lEC-connected. Allows easy field, replacement or exchange for various worldwide AC, power plug configurations.Size (L X W X H):19.0 x 7.5 x 6.9 in. (48.2 x 19 x 17.5 cm)Rack Slots::(14) 1-inch slots availableShipping Weight::<5 lbs./2.15 kgMTBF:>100,000 hoursOperating Temp:-40° C to +75′ CStorage Temp:-40° C to +85′ CHeat Generation:240 BTU