Dahua N52B5P Features
- Main Processor Quad-core Embedded Processor
- Operating System Embedded LINUX
Audio and Video
- IP Camera Input 32 Channels
- Audio Input: One (1) Channel, RCA, Output: One (1) Channel, RCA
- Interface One (1) HDMI Port, One (1) VGA Port
- Native Output Resolution HDMI: 3840 × 2160, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, 1024 × 768; VGA: 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, 1024 × 768
- Maximum Decoding Four (4) Channels of 8 MP at 30 fps, 16 Channels of 1080p at 30 fps
- Multi-screen Display 1/4/8/9/16/25/36
- On-screen Display Camera Title, Time, Camera Lock,
- Motion Detection, Recording
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG
- Supported IP Camera Resolution 12 MP, 8 MP, 6 MP, 5 MP, 4 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, 1.3 MP, 720p, D1, CIF
- Maximum Incoming Bandwidth 320 Mbps
- Bit Rate 16 Kbps to 20 Mbps per Channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, Motion Detection), Alarm, IVS, Stop
- Record Interval 1 to 120 minutes (default: 60 minutes)
- Pre-record: 1 to 30 s
- Post-record: 10 to 300 s
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email,
- Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss and Tampering
- Alarm Input Four (4) Channels
- Relay Output Two (2) Channels
Playback and Backup
- Sync Playback 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to 1 second)
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device and Network
- Dahua, Arecont Vision, Airlive, AXIS, Canon, Dynacolor, JVC, LG, Panasonic, Pelco, PSIA, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Watchnet and others
- Interface One (1) RJ-45 Port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- PoE 16 Ports (IEEE802.3af/at)
- Ports 1 through 8 support ePoE and EoC
- ePoE and EoC Ports 1 through 8
- Network Function HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, SNMP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search (Support Dahua IP camera, DVR, and NVS)
- Maximum User Access 128 Users
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Interoperability ONVIF 2.4, SDK, CGI
- Internal HDD Two (2) SATA III Ports, up to 10 TB capacity for each HDD
- One hard drive comes pre-installed, select size
- USB One (1) USB 3.0 Port (rear panel), One (1) USB 2.0 Port (front panel)
- RS232 One (1) Port, for PC Communication and Keyboard
- RS485 One (1) Port, for PTZ control
- Power Supply Single, 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption NVR: < 15.2 W, without HDD
- PoE Budget 130 W Total Rated Power, 80% control for protection
- Maximum 25.5 W for a single port
- Fan Smart Fan Function,, NVR automatically adjusts fan speed based on ambient temperature
- Operating Temperature –10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F), 86 to 106 kpa
- Storage Temperature –20° C to +70° C (–4° F to +158° F), 0 to 90% RH
- Dimensions NVR 375.0 mm x 326.48 mm x 53.0 mm (14.76 in. x 12.85 in. x 2.08 in.), NVR with PFH101 Rack Mount Tray 482.60 mm x 326.48 mm x 53.0 mm (19.0 in. x 12.85 in. x 2.08 in.)
- Net Weight 2.70 kg (6.0 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 4.0 kg (8.80 lb), without HDD
- CE EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4, EN60950-1
- Safety UL 60950-1
- Compatibility (EMC)
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- ANSI C63.4-2014
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Camera loses or changes focus drastically.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features (records data from IP cameras with Advanced Features)
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
- Face Recognition Triggers an event if the connected facial recognition camera matches a face to one stored on the camera’s database.
- People Counting Measure the number of customers, visitors or passengers in a surveillance scene.
- Heat Map Generates a visual representation of data.