4K 8CH 1U ePoE NVR
Dahua’s Pro Series network video recorders offer excellent performance and high recording quality for IP video surveillance applications. For applications where details are critical for identification, this professional NVR provides a powerful processor with up to 4K resolution. Additionally, the NVR features a mouse shortcut operation menu, remote management and control, central storage, edge storage, and back up storage options.
Dahua’s innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
- H.265 and H.264 Dual Codecs
- Maximum 320 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Up to 12 MP Resolution for Preview and Playback
- All Ports Support ePoE and EoC Signal Transmission, up to 800 m (2625 ft) via CAT5E
and 1000 m (3281 ft) via RG59 HDMI and VGA Simultaneous Video Output
- Compatible with Dahua Smart Motion Detection+ Cameras
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)