4K 4CH 1U NVR
Dahua’s Lite Series network video recorders offer excellent performance and high recording quality for IP video surveillance applications. For applications where details are critical for identification, this professional NVR provides a powerful processor with up to 4K resolution. Additionally, the NVR features a mouse shortcut operation menu, remote management and control, center storage, edge storage, and back up storage.
The NVR is compatible with numerous third‐party devices making it the perfect solution for surveillance systems with or without a video management system (VMS). Its open architecture supports multi‐ user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.4, enabling interoperability when combined with 4K cameras.
- H.265 and H.264 Video Compression
- Maximum 200 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Up to 8 MP Resolution for Preview and Playback
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA Video Output
- Support for IPC and UPnP Protocols
- 4 PoE Ports
- Compatible with Dahua Smart Motion Detection+ Cameras
- Support for Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR) Technology
Dahua N42B1P Features
- Main Processor Embedded Quad-core Processor
- Operating System Embedded Linux
Audio and Video
- IP Camera Input Four (4) Channels
- Two-way Talk Input: One (1) Channel, RCA
- Output: One (1) Channel, RCA
- Interface One (1) HDMI, One (1) VGA
- Resolution 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768
- Multi-screen Display 1/4
- On-screen Display Camera Title, Time, Video Loss, Camera Lock, Motion Detection, Recording
- Compression H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Resolution 8 MP, 6 MP, 5 MP, 4 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, 1.3 MP, 720p, D1, CIF,
- Record Rate 200 Mbps
- Bit Rate 16 Kbps to 20 Mbps per channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), Motion Detection (Video Detection, Motion Detection, Tampering, Video Loss), Stop
- Record Interval 1 to 120 minutes (default: 60 minutes)
- Pre-record: 1 to 30 s
- Post-record: 10 to 300 s
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 x 18), Video Loss and Tampering
- Alarm Input Four (4) Channels, Low Level Effective, Green Terminal Interface
- Relay Output Two (2) Channels, NO/NC Programmable, Green Terminal Interface
Playback and Backup
- Sync Playback 1/4
- Search Mode Time/Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to one second), Smart Search
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device, Network
- Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and others
- Interface One (1) RJ-45 Port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Ethernet Port One (1) Independent 1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- PoE Four (4) Ports (IEEE802.3af/at)
- Network Function HTTP, HTTPs, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search (Support for Dahua IP cameras, DVRs, NVS)
- Maximum User Access 128 Users
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Interoperability ONVIF 2.4, CGI Conformant
- Internal HDD Two (2) SATA III Ports
- Up to 6 TB capacity for each HDD
- HDD Mode Single
- One hard drive comes pre-installed, select size
- USB One (1) USB 3.0 Port
- One (1) USB 2.0 Port
- Power Supply 48 VDC, 2 A
- Power Consumption NVR: < 9 W, without HDD
- PoE: Maximum 25.5 W, single port; 50 W in total
- Operating Conditions -10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F)
- Storage Conditions -20° C to +70° C (-4° F to +158° F), 0 to 90% RH
- Dimensions 1U, 375.0 mm x 281.50 mm x 56.0 mm (14.80 in. x 11.10 in. x 2.20 in.)
- Net Weight 1.6 kg (3.53 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 3.2 kg (7.05 lb), without HDD
- Safety UL 60950-1
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60960-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- ANSI C63.4-2014
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features Tampering with the camera.
- Camera loses or changes focus drastically.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features (records data from IP cameras with Advanced Features)
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
- People Counting Measure the number of customers, visitors or passengers in a surveillance scene.
- Heat Map Generates a visual representation of data.