Surveillance DVR Solution with Low Profile Audio-Enabled Security Cameras
A reliable security system is of utmost importance when it comes to protecting your home or business. With this system you can bank on just that. It includes a 16-channel Digital Video Recorder (DVR) that supports up to 4K Ultra HD recording on every channel and eight 1080p HD vandal-proof security cameras that also provide listen-in audio. Additional cameras (including 4K resolution models) can also be added to the open eight channels if desired.
4K DVR can support up to 16 cameras
8 audio-enabled 1080p security cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
Listen-in audio, for extra security
Add an extra layer of security with the ability to record audio from your security cameras simultaneously*. Should an intrusion occur, audio capabilities can add valuable information to the recording of the event. Listen-in audio will add:
- Additional information (such as voices or loud crashes).
- Extra coverage beyond the cameras field of view.
- Help with the interpretation of events (even if they occur of-screen).
* Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for use of its products that does not conform with local laws.
** Audio playback is limited to one camera at a time, when channel is selected and video is in full-screen mode.
Heavy duty vandalproof exterior
The rugged LEV2750ASB dome security camera is manufactured with an IK10 vandal-proof rating. This means that your camera is can withstand devastating violent impacts thanks to its sturdy metal housing. Be confident that your security camera is capable of looking after itself, even while its looking after you.
Capture the details you need with true HD resolution
The LEV2750ASB uses an advanced 2mp (megapixel) sensor that is capable of producing crystal clear 1080p HD footage, leaving no detail to question. Its wide 110° angle lens is perfect for monitoring doorways or open indoor areas. 3D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) ensures a clear, accurate image day and night.
Ceiling or Wall Mountable
Each camera comes with optional mounting brackets that make wall mounting possible. Simply affix the bracket to the wall at the desired installation point and secure the camera to the bracket using the included bolts.
This camera provides Color Night Vision? with ambient lighting. The maximum night vision range, in low-light conditions, is up to 90ft (27m). Without the help of external lighting, this camera is still capable of recording full black and white night vision up to 60ft (18m) in total darkness. See clearly in complete darkness and be confident knowing that detailed images are being recorded even on the darkest nights.
Extreme weather protection
The LEV2750ASB dome security camera is perfect for the outside of a store or home. IP67 rated, this camera is fully weatherproof and can continue to operate in extreme temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C). Heavy winds, torrential downpours, and freezing snow storms are no match for this robust security camera.
Easy security system installation
This system features a simplified installation process that will have your security system up and running in no time. How easy is it? Each camera requires just one siamese BNC cable connection.
How to Install Security Cameras
Extension Cables for Security Systems
Security Camera Cables and Ratings
Advanced motion detection
Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on up to 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Smart home compatibility
No Monthly Fees
There are absolutely no monthly fees associated with this security system. All video footage is safely stored on the security grade hard drive located within the recorder.
DVR Digital Video Recorder
Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using RG59 coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.
HD 1080P Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Record and capture all the details, don’t miss out anything. Full HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Cameras with Listen-in audio
Listen-in to your home or business, the built-in microphone allows you to hear and record the sounds of events around your property.
4K Ultra High Definition Digital Video Surveillance Recorder
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)7
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection8
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each D841A63B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
4. Compatible with select Lorex Analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
6. Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection can be enabled only on channels 1-4. General motion detection will still be available on all remaining channels. Accuracy of Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object’s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera.
7. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
8. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution
High Definition 1080p Dome Security Camera with Audio Features:
- High definition 1080p (2MP) image sensor, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with an 110° field of view (horizontal)
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)2
- Vandal Resistant (IK10) metal housing
- Operates in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Long-range IR night vision up to 90ft (27m) in ambient lighting and 60ft (18m) in total darkness3
- Built-in microphone for listen-in audio4
- UL compliant cable suitable for surface and in-wall installation included
- Wall mount bracket included for flexible installation
Each LEV2750ASB Includes:
1. Compatible with select Lorex HD DVR recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/compatibility
2. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white
4. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for use of its products that does not conform with local laws.
Items are usually
shipped from manufacturer warehouse within 1-4 business day(s). On rare occasions it can take longer if
item is on backorder or sold out.
After shipping, items are usually delivered
within 1-5 business days.
Items may be returned
within 30 days from the date of receipt. Items must be returned in exact
condition it was shipped with all original box, accessories, books, etc. There
may be 15% restocking fee and customer is responsible all shipping cost. We may
refuse to refund any items which are returned damaged or in unsalable
This item includes 1
year manufacturer warranty.