With over 20 years of industry expertise and innovation, Lorex has developed the ultimate wire-free security solution for those who are serious about their safety but want to avoid long distance cabling. This bundle comes with two battery powered wire-free security cameras, a wireless receiver and a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) that includes 1TB of storage space. Experience vibrant 1080p HD video resolution, crisp infrared night vision, advanced motion detection and a protective weather resistant sheath to ensure long-lasting durability in various temperamental climates. With no hidden fees or monthly subscriptions, this Lorex wire-free security system comes with everything you need to keep you and your family safe.
DVR can support up to 6 cameras
6× 1080p wire-free cameras
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 8TB
Lorex Cirrus App
Wire-free security systems can be up and running in a matter of minutes
Serious security deserves a serious security camera with top-of-the-line features
Use your mobile phone or tablet to stay connected to events around your property
Installation and Operation
Save time and money by installing the cameras yourself. These cameras included are 100% wire-free, which means there’s no need to run lengthy cables all over your property to power them or connect them to the DVR. Simply attach the metal mount to any sturdy surface of your choosing, secure the camera to it, insert the battery pack and you’re ready to go.*
*Wire-free cameras will already be paired to your DVR. If this is not the case, please follow the directions in the included Quick Connection Guide.
Durable lithium-ion battery
Each wire-free camera is powered by a durable two-cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can last up to four months before having to recharge them* This depends on where the cameras are placed, however, since cameras in low traffic areas will have a longer battery life compared to those in high traffic areas. This is simply because the cameras in busier areas will turn on and off more often, causing the battery to deplete at a faster rate. There is no need to worry, though, since you will receive a notification directly to your phone from the Lorex mobile app alerting you when the battery life reaches 20%. You can also check the state of the battery at any time through the app. Another important feature is the Power Pack’s convenient quick-release function, which allows for easy battery replacement without having to remove the camera from its mount.
*This average is based on an average of 4 minutes of recording per day.
How long will a battery Power Pack last for?
The battery life of this Power Pack is dependent on how often the security camera turns on. This means that the battery life will be significantly less if the camera is in a high traffic area full of motion activity or much longer if it is in a very low traffic area. The period of time that the camera remains recording after the camera senses motion will also impact how long a Power Pack will last. The 2-cell Power Pack is the same battery that is included with every wire-free camera. The 3-cell Power Pack Plus is available for purchase separately.
- Estimates provided are for 20°C / 68°F
- Battery consumption varies on temperature
- Darker environments may reduce battery life up to 50%
- Colder climates may reduce battery life up to 50%
- We recommend to not install cameras close to tree’s to increase battery life (falling leaves increase potential events)
- We recommend to not install camera’s facing high traffic streets or paths in order to increase battery life
Wire-free cameras are always on standby mode until movement is detected. Once the camera senses any type of motion in its field of view, it will automatically turn on and start recording. The camera will continue to record for a customized length of time before reverting to standby mode again.
Long distance wireless range
The wire-free cameras have a powerful long-range signal and can be placed up to 450ft away from the receiver, giving you flexible installation options without compromising your safety. Please note that concrete, trees, or other dense objects between the camera and receiver will reduce your signal strength. These cameras also use adaptive DSSS (Direct-Sequence Spread Spectrum) technology to reduce signal interference and minimize conflicts with other competing wireless signals, such as your modem or cordless phone signals.
Like the cameras, the included wireless receiver is also fully weatherproof, so it can be installed outdoors for optimal wireless reception. Just run the USB cable from the DVR outdoors to wherever the receiver is located.
2 Ways to Extend Your Wireless Range
Omni-directional wireless range extender antenna
Use this 2.4 GHz Omni-Directional Antenna to boost your wireless signal in all directions. One can be used on the camera itself, and two on the receiver.
Directional wireless range extender antenna
Use this 2.4GHz Directional Wireless Panel Antenna to focus a wireless signal in a specific direction. Use up to three range extenders (2 per receiver, 1 per camera).
Secure local storage
There’s no need to pay for remote cloud storage because all video footage is securely saved on the massive 1TB security certified hard drive that is located within the DVR. Local storage means you can store up to two years of motion recordings within your residence and not worry about security breaches.
Upgradable hard drive
The hard drive within the DVR can store up to 1TB of data – but if more storage space is needed then it can be easily be upgraded to a 8TB hard drive. With that amount of storage, you can easily save many years of motion events. Please refer to the DVR manual for hard drive installation instructions.
Simultaneously record on all channels, view live video, playback recorded events, back up recorded footage, and remotely access your system thanks to your DVR’s powerful pentaplex capabilities.
How Do I Install Wire-Free Cameras
Finding The Best Security Camera System
What is Night Vision and How it Works
Wire-Free Camera Features
1080p Full HD Video
Wire-free cameras record in full 1080p resolution that results in clear and well-defined video. They also use an ultra-wide 140° angle lens, which is perfect for doorways, the front of your house, vast backyards or large areas within the house or property.
Hybrid Wireless / Wired Capability
Your wire-free cameras are completely cable free. In short, they’re motion-triggered (that is, it only wakes up when motion is detected and goes back to stand-by mode when there is no motion) to save and lengthen its battery life. But if you desire so, they can also be converted into 24/7 wireless cameras by plugging them directly into a power source using a power adapter.
Advanced PIR motion sensor
Below the lens of the wire-free camera is a Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor. This sensor detects heat from moving objects such as people, animals, or vehicles. However, it does not work through glass, so it is NOT recommended to install wire-free security cameras indoors facing a window. For best results, position the camera around 20ft (6m) away from the area you wish to monitor.
Infrared night vision
Securing your loved ones and property is a 24-hour operation. Fortunately, this Lorex wire-free security camera has you covered day and night – thanks to their infrared night vision capabilities. Around the camera’s lens are 6 powerful infrared LED’s that capture high-quality video at night up to 75 feet away. The cameras also feature an automatic infrared cut filter that will automatically disengage at night. This ensures accurate color representation during the day and high-quality black and white infrared video through the night.
Audio Recording and Two-Way Talk
Your wire-free security cameras include both a built-in microphone and speaker, offering you additional protection in conjunction with video footage. First and foremost, the microphone will provide you with extra information (and evidence, if needed) to your security. Secondly, this microphone will allow people on the other end to communicate through the camera. Then, thanks to the on-board speaker, you can use the Lorex Cirrus app to speak into the phone to communicate with them. This is perfect for mail delivery or checking in on loved ones.
Safe for outdoor installations
Rain and snow are no match for your wire-free cameras. They will even continue to operate in freezing temperatures as low as -4°F and as high as 122°F. It is recommended to install the cameras in sheltered locations such as under the porch or eavestroughs for extra protection from the elements and to help keep the lens clean from any weather-related residue.
122°F | 50°C
-4°F | -20°C
Remote Viewing and Mobile Support
Lorex Cirrus Mobile App
With the Lorex Cirrus app you can keep tabs on all your wire-free security cameras with the tap of a button from virtually anywhere in the world. Using this app, you can quickly view live and recorded video through a connected tablet or smartphone.
Quickly review past motion events using the easy-to-use event timeline feature. Simply choose a date and scroll to the highlighted lines that indicate that a motion event was recorded.
Don’t be left in the dark when it comes to your safety. You can customize the Lorex Cirrus app to keep you informed of any type of activity with motion-activated push notifications. Now you can have some peace of mind knowing you can check up on the kids after school, or make sure that package you were expecting has arrived. With alerts being sent directly to your smartphone or tablet you will have plenty of time to notify the authorities if something suspicious is happening on your property.
Low Battery Warnings
When a camera’s battery reaches 20%, a low battery notification will be sent directly to your tablet or smartphone via the Lorex Cirrus app. That way, you won’t have to worry about checking the cameras manually or having the batteries run out without you knowing. On top of that, you can always monitor battery life at any time through the app.
Connect up to 3 devices at once
Three different users can use the Lorex Cirrus app at the same time. This will help keep your whole family informed of any motion activity around your house. There is no limit to how many accounts the system is linked to as well, which means your whole family can be connected by simply downloading the app on their smart phones or tablets.
No monthly fees
Don’t continue to pay for your security system after purchase. There are no hidden fees or monthly cloud storage subscriptions and even the Lorex Secure app is free of charge.
Low bandwidth usage
Since you don’t have to upload video data to the cloud, this wire-free system will not deplete your internet bandwidth. The only time you will ever need to access your internet bandwidth is when you remotely access your security system through the Lorex Cirrus app (to view live or recorded video).
PC and MAC Compatible
Lorex’s Web Client gives you access to your wire-free security system and its settings over the Internet using a PC or Mac computer. With this software, you will be able to view live and recorded video, as well as save manual recordings and snapshots to your computer’s hard drive. The software is available under the downloads section below.
No Monthly Fees
There are absolutely no monthly fees associated with this security system. All video footage is safely stored on the security grade hard drive located within the recorder.
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smartphone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
Connects directly to TVs and Monitors
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
HD 1080P Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Record and capture all the details, don’t miss out anything. Full HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Wire-Free DVR Features:
- See more detail with full 1080p HD resolution video1
- Recorder supports up to 6 wire-free cameras
- Connect compatible Lorex wire-free cameras wirelessly to the recorder with a simple pairing function
- Selected cameras can be paired seamlessly to recorder within 30 seconds
- Recordings and motion events are easy to review and locally stored
- 1TB storage with up to 1 year of local storage2
- H.264 video compression maximizes video storage and offers more efficient remote connectivity
- Quickly view with simple voice commands (Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)3
- View connected cameras remotely on the free Lorex Cirrus app with easy connect and setup for iOS, Andriod, Windows, and macOS Devices4
Each LHB927 Includes:
1 × DVR
1 × Power adapter
1 × HDMI Cable
1 × Ethernet Cable
1 × Wire-Free Receiver
1 × Remote Control
1 × Mouse
Quick Start Guides
1. HDMI output (1920 x 1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. 1080p recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 1920 x 1080 per channel. Image quality and frame rate are dependent on factors including signal strength, signal obstructions between the camera and the recorder, distance/range, and the number of wireless/wire-free cameras installed in the same environment (maximum 6 recommended).
2. Recording time may vary based on the number of cameras connected, the number of motion events on each camera, whether any cameras are set to continuous recording, recording resolution and quality and the lighting conditions/ level of scene changes in front of the cameras. This estimate is based on 24 daily events, at 10 seconds each, with 4 cameras at 10 fps, and a 1 TB HDD.
3. Controlling certain features in your security system require a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
4. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your recorder has a wired connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 3.5Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
Wire-Free 1080p HD Video Security Camera features:
- Full 1080p HD wire-free video resolution
- Up to 450ft wireless signal range provides many placement options 1
- Receive low battery notifications through the Lorex Cirrus™ app (on compatible DVR) 2
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology greatly reduces conflicts with competing signals
- Don’t pay a professional. Cameras are easy to install by yourself
- Night vision up to 75ft (23m) 3
- Weather-resistant (IP66) battery-operated cameras go almost anywhere, indoor or out 4
- Built-in PIR camera motion sensor alerts you on the Lorex Cirrus™ app when activity is detected (on compatible DVR).
Each LWB4901 Includes:
1 × Wire-Free Cameras
1 × Rechargable Power-Pack
1 × Mounting Kits
1. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in the path of the wireless signal.
2. HD Wire-Free cameras are compatible with select Lorex HD Wire-Free DVR recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders, visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility.
3. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
4. Not intended for submersion in water.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Items are usually
shipped from manufacturer warehouse within 1-4 business day(s). On rare occasions it can take longer if
item is on backorder or sold out.
After shipping, items are usually delivered
within 1-5 business days.
Items may be returned
within 30 days from the date of receipt. Items must be returned in exact
condition it was shipped with all original box, accessories, books, etc. There
may be 15% restocking fee and customer is responsible all shipping cost.
This item includes 1
year manufacturer warranty plus additional 1 year extended warranty for total
of 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.