Visible during the day and inconspicuous at night, this all-black 4K resolution audio dome security camera is perfect to both deter potential threats and capture useful evidence. Part of Lorex’s new line of nocturnal security cameras that offer the highest resolution, the longest night vision range, and the coldest temperature ratings available, this dome will bring your security monitoring to the next level. Whether you are looking for new security camera or simply looking to upgrade your current IP security system, this dome is an ideal solution.
Security monitoring in 4K
The days of choppy and blurry security footage are over. This dome camera has a cutting edge 8.51 MP image sensor at its core, which is capable of recording crystal clear and incredibly detailed 4K video. Ultimately, this high resolution will provide you with the best chance to capture useable evidence should an incident ever occur.
Infrared Night Vision
See further into the dark than ever before. Nocturnal security cameras come with high powered infrared LEDs that flood the scene in front of the camera with infrared lighting. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
Color Night Vision (CNV™)
Add external lights around your nocturnal security camera to utilize our revolutionary Color Night Vision technology. With CNV, you’ll be able to capture a whole new level of details, such as the color of a car or the color of a person’s clothes, which may prove invaluable if needed for evidence.
Metal camera housing
The exterior of this camera’s housing is built using high-grade aluminum. This ensures that it is strong enough to withstand adverse weather conditions for years and years.
ONVIF is an open standard protocol for IP Network Cameras to communicate easily with Network Video Recorder (NVR) devices.
Audio capabilities due to the built-in microphone.
Camera is suitable for both outdoor and indoor applications.
View video during the day and with night vision at night.
1. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for use of its products that does not conform with local laws.
4. You must connect the camera to a supporting H.265 NVR to take advantage of H.265 compression. For instructions on enabling H.265 compression, visit lorextechnology.com/support
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.