Bring it all together with the Lorex Home Center. This revolutionary home monitoring solution puts the controls firmly in your hands with its simple touch screen interface. View and customize the two included Smart Indoor/Outdoor 1080p Wi-Fi Security Cameras using the Lorex Home Center or use our new “Lorex Voice™ Assistant” to conveniently access and control your cameras with just the sound of your voice. The Wi-Fi cameras are our first Wi-Fi cameras featuring our Color Night Vision technology, and also include motion motion activated LED lights, two-way talk, and a siren you can trigger right from your Lorex Home Center if you see anything suspicious. The Lorex Home Center is a versatile hub designed to provide you with easy security while maintaining maximum privacy. This center also allows you to add further wireless cameras, devices and accessories to build the perfect security system for your home.
Lorex Home Center Compatibility
Pair a variety of Lorex wireless devices and control them from the Lorex Home Center.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
Your home will always be within reach with help from the Lorex Home Mobile App. This versatile app allows you to remotely access your Lorex Home Center so you can easily view live videos, customize your system settings, playback recorded motion events and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Playback screen is HD resolution. Footage can be exported at full resolution, or can be zoomed into on the device.
2. Compatible with certain Lorex wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
3. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
4. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your recorder has a connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of at least 5 Mbps is recommended for remote video viewing.
5. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
*Check packaging for included storage
**Devices stream by default using substream at lower resolution