*When will my order ship out?
-Items are usually shipped out from our vendor warehouse within 1-4 business days but sometimes can take longer due to verification or backorder.
*How long will the delivery take?
-Items are usually delivered within 3-7 business days from the day item is shipped out but can take longer due to weather, holidays, etc.
*Do you offer expedited shipping?
-We offer expedited shipping on most items at additional cost.
*Do you ship internationally?
-We offer international shipping on most items. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONISBLE FOR ALL TAXES AND DUTIES.
*I did not receive my item or item was damaged, what can be done?
-Please contact us immediately if there are any issues.
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions from Mobile World LLC. Please scroll through this screen, read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
Pricing & Availability
All product prices are in USD and are exclusive of delivery. We reserve the right to change any advertised price. Items with a previous price refer to prices the we have previously sold the same product. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product(s).
We guarantee that all advertised products are 100% genuine.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site. The images posted by Mobile World LLC are copyright protected, but may be used on the condition that the user credits the source of the picture.
Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.
We are able to deliver to most countries. If for some reason we are unable to fulfill your order due to geographical location, we will provide a full refund where payment has already been made. Please click here for details on our delivery charges. Due to the nature of ordering on the Internet it is not possible for you to specify a delivery date.
For larger orders, please make sure someone will be available to take delivery of your parcel.
Payment online can be made using those methods supported by Paypal. Payment will be debited from your account before dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from Mobile World LLC.
Due to our delivery prices differing from country to country, it is imperative that you choose the correct delivery location when placing an order; failure to do so will mean the order is cancelled.
Returns & Order Cancellation
For details on returns and order cancellation visit our FAQ page.
Cancellation of Orders
If you wish to cancel BEFORE we have sent goods, you must do so by email. If your order has not been sent, it will be cancelled and there will be no charge whatsoever.
If you change your mind and cancel AFTER your order has been sent to you or after receiving the goods you must follow the standard returns process which is documented on our FAQ page.
All goods returned must be unused, unopened and in the same condition as they were originally. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used, or is not in the exact condition in which it was despatched by us, (unless the item is faulty).
You must contact us by email to confirm which items are being returned. You will be requested to return the goods by a reliable courier(we recommend you get Proof of Posting) and will be required to pay the cost of returning the goods. There will be no refund on the cost of returning the goods, (unless the item is faulty). Any free gifts associated with an item must be returned at the same time. Please return them to the address provided, along with a note of your details and the reason for return. Refunds will be made to the original charged account within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
You will be sent an e-mail confirming receipt of your order with Mobile World LLC. We reserve the right to decline any order. All orders are accepted subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please note that all serial numbers may be kept on record for security reasons. Any attempted fraud or illegal activities will be taken very seriously, legal action may be taken and reported to the proper authorities.
We will take reasonable care, in as far as it is our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from Mobile world LLC.
As a statement these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Sales on this web site are governed by law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts. All orders are subject to these Terms and Conditions, and no amendments will be accepted by us.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Mobile World LLC, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of the content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if Mobile World LLC. has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of Mobile World LLC. and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and licensors, relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater than one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to Mobiile World LLC. for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
Items are usually shipped from manufacturer or distributor warehouse within 1-7 business day(s). On rare occasions it can take longer if item is on backorder or sold out. If item is sold out we may provide free upgrade to something similar or better at no additional cost .
After shipping, items are usually delivered within 1-5 business days. For international shipping, please contact us for quote.
We do not accept returns on this product. If you received a defective or damaged item, please notify us within 3 days of receipt of item with description of the issue along with pictures. Once the item has been returned back to us, it will be inspected and verified by the warehouse. Once confirmed, a replacement of the same model will be sent out.
Returns without prior authorization will be refused.
RMA numbers are good for 10 days from the date of issue.
After 10 days, the RA is invalid and the merchandise will be billed at full invoice price.
All returns must be made within 30 days of the original invoice date.
Equipment must be returned in original packaging and in like new condition.
If upon arrival at the factory, the returned merchandise is not in its original packaging, a 25% repacking fee will be charged. Additional fees may be charged if it is found that there is damage due to customer misuse or mishandling the product.
Q: How long is the warranty for?
- This product includes 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Q: What is covered under warranty?
- Basically any defective or malfunctioning aspect of the product that has incurred during normal use of the product that has not been caused by improper use or improper installation.
Example: A properly installed camera or DVR simply stopped working or started acting abnormal one day during normal use for no externally related reason.
Q: What is not covered under warranty?
- Any defective or malfunctioning aspect of the product caused by improper installation, customer misuse or damage, or external related damage such as faulty power, power surges, theft damage, etc. Any major alterations to a product. Some common examples that would not be covered under warranty:
- Obvious evidence of power surges or faulty power. This is usually indicated by burn marks on the devices board or power input.
- Acts of God: Any major damage due to severe weather such as lightning surge damage or any other major storm damage.
- Accidental damage by customer or intentional damage from other sources such as theft damage.
- (Most Common) Improper Installation or weatherproofing of cable connectors. Bad RJ45 crimp which is usually evident by bent or damaged pins to the female RJ45 connection. Rusted or corroded power and/or video camera cable connectors due to improper weatherproofing.
- Please note that just because a camera is listed as weatherproof does not mean its power and video connectors are weatherproofed. Please properly weatherproof your cameras power/video connectors with weatherproof electrical tape, silicone, or junction boxes.
- Customer misuse: Weather related issues occurring from using an indoor camera outside. Uploading an incorrect or unapproved firmware which either bricks the unit or causes it to malfunction.
- Any major alteration to a product. Cutting off connectors, drilling holes, or any other major abnormal alteration would be examples. Painting does not void warranty as long as it’s done in a manner that doesn’t affect the operation of the product.
Q: Do you offer advance replacements? i.e. Ship a new product out while the other one is being shipped back?
- We do not offer advance replacements because we can often repair the product as opposed to actually replacing it. And often, products sent back to us turn out to not be defective at all. Given the complexity of the types of products that we sell, there are many external factors (network issues, cabling issues, etc) that could lead someone to think that their product is defective. Therefore, we must test all products at our location to assess whether an actual replacement is needed.