Entry-level Visible-Thermal Crossover Network Cameras (EVX) with Remote Temperature Measurement
The Entry-level Visible-Thermal Crossover (EVX) network camera combines an uncooled VOx 256 x 192 thermal imager with a 4MP visible-light sensor for cost-effective, long-range surveillance in a rugged all-in-one package. The thermal imager coupled with an athermalized, focus-free lens produces crisp images in total darkness and sees through rain, fog, and snow. The visible imager with an IR illuminator delivers superior video in any lighting condition. The built-in Excessive Temperature Detection and Smoking Detection issues an audible and visual alert. Hybrid thermal cameras let you see the visible and the invisible.
WizSense Series devices combine Dahua’s powerful Analytics+ with an intuitive and easy to use interface. WizSense devices offer analytic functions that focus on human and vehicular images and offer specialized thermal analytics to detect rapid temperature changes and smoking. WizSense Series devices provide powerful general surveillance for small to medium size businesses at a sensible price.
- 256 x 192 VOx Uncooled Thermal Sensor Technology
- Athermalized Lens, Focus-free
- 3.5 mm or 10 mm Fixed Thermal Lens Options
- ≤ 50 mK Thermal Sensitivity
- 1/2.7-in. 4MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- 4 mm or 12 mm Fixed Lens Options
- Maximum IR Distance 30 m (98.43 ft)
- Remote Temperature Measurement (not suitable for human skin temperature measurement)
- Intelligent Video System with Excessive Temperature Detection
- Smart Alarm with Voice Prompt and White Light for Active Alarm
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)