4K 128CH 2U NVR
Dahua’s network video recorder offers unparalleled recording technology for IP video surveillance applications. For applications where details are critical for identification, this enterprise‐level NVR provides a powerful Intel processor with up to 4K resolution.
Additionally, the NVR features a mouse shortcut operation menu, remote management and control, centre storage, edge storage, and back up storage. The NVR is compatible with numerous third‐party devices making it the perfect solution for surveillance systems with or without a video management system (VMS). Its open architecture supports multi‐user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.4, enabling interoperability when combined with 4K cameras.
- Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG Video Compression
- Maximum 128 IP Camera Inputs with IVS Recording
- Maximum 384 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Up to 12 MP Resolution for Preview and Playback
- Supports RAID 0 /1/5/6/10
- Smart Tracking
Dahua DHI-NVR6A08-128-4KS2 Features
- Main Processor Intel Quad-core Processor
- Operating System Embedded LINUX
- Interface 2 HDMI (up to 3840 x 2160, Different Source), 1 VGA
- Resolution 3840 × 2160 , 1920 × 1080 , 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720 , 1024 × 768
- Multi-screen 1st Screen: 1/4/8/9/16/25/36
- Display 2nd Screen: 1/4/8/9/16
- OSD Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss and Camera Blank
- Alarm Input 16 Channel, Low Level Effective, Green Terminal Interface
- Relay Output 8 Channel, NO/NC Programmable, Green Terminal Interface
- Tracking Trigger Event Targeting, Zoom, Tracking, Recording, Snapshot, Alarm, etc.
Playback and Backup
- Playback 128 Mbps in Raid 5 Mode, 64 Mbps in single HDD Mode
- Search Mode Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate tosecond)
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device/Network/Internal SATA burner/eSATA Device
- Internal HDD 8 SATA III Ports, Up to 48 TB
- HDD Mode Single, Raid 0/1/5/6/10/50/60 (Support Global HDD Hot-spare)
- eSATA 1 eSATA Port
- Front Cover Support Hot-swap
- USB 4 USB Ports (2 USB 2.0 , 2 USB 3.0 )
- RS232 1 Port for PC Communication and Keyboard
- RS485 1 Port for PTZ Control
- Third-party Support Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and more
Audio and Video
- IP Camera Input 128 Channel
- Two-way Talk 1 Channel Input, 1 Channel Output, RCA
- Compression H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Resolution 12 MP, 8 MP, 6 MP, 5 MP, 4 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, 1.3 MP, 720p
- Record Rate 384 Mbps
- Bit Rate 1 Kbps to 20 Mbps per Channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), MD (Video detection: Motion Detection, Camera Blank, Video Loss), Alarm, Stop
- Record Interval 1 to 120 min (default: 60 min),
- Pre-record: 1 to 30 sec, Post-record: 10 to 300 sec
- Interface 2 RJ-45 Ports (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Ethernet Port 2 Ethernet Ports Joint Working or 2 Independent 1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- Network Function HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search (Support Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS)
- Max. User Access 128 users
- Smart Phone iPhone, iPad, Android
- Interoperability ONVIF 2.4, CGI Conformant
- Power Supply 110 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption < 20 W, without HDD
- Operating Conditions -10°C to +55°C (+14°F to +131°F), 86 to 106 kpa
- Storage Conditions -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F), 0 to 90% RH
- Dimensions 444.0 mm × 454.90 mm × 90.40 mm (17.4 in. x 17.9 in. x 3.5 in.)
- Net Weight 9.0 kg (19.80 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 10.50 kg (23.10 lb)
- Installation 19-in. Rack-mounted (includes rack mount ears)
- FCC SEFD1602115
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
- Heat Map Generates a visual representation of data