Dahua DHI-NVR4216-16P-I Features
Includes 2TB HDD
- Main Processor Multi-core Embedded Processor
- Operating System Embedded LINUX
Analytics+ Perimeter Protection
- Performance • Four (4) channels, 10 Tripwire/Intrusion rules per channel
- Object Classification Human or Vehicle, Secondary Recognition for Tripwire and Intrusion
- Search Search by object classification (human or vehicle)
Analytics+ Face Recognition
- Performance Process 12 facial images per second, Up to two (2) channels of video stream face recognition
- Stranger Mode Detects a face not stored in the IVSS database., Similarity Threshold set manually.
- Search by Image Up to eight (8) target face image searches simultaneously., Supports Similarity Threshold for each target face image.
- Database Management 10 Face Databases, 20,000 total face images., Stores name, gender, birthday, nationality, address, ID information for each face picture.
- Database Application Each database can be applied to video channels independently.
- Trigger Events Buzzer, Voice Prompts, Email, Snapshot, Recording, Alarm Out, PTZ Activation
Audio and Video
- IP Camera Input 16 Channels
- Audio Input: One (1) Channel, RCA, Output: (1) Channel, RCA
- Interface One (1) HDMI Output, One (1) VGA Output
- Native Output Resolution
HDMI 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768
- VGA 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768
- Maximum Decoding Two (2) Channels of 8 MP at 30 fps, Eight (8) Channels of 1080p at 30 fps
- Multi-screen Display 1, 4, 8, 9, 16
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG
- Supported IP Camera Resolution 12 MP, 8 MP, 6 MP, 5 MP, 4 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, 1.3 MP, 720p, D1, CIF
- Maximum Incoming Bandwidth 200 Mbps (80 Mbps when Analytics+ functions enabled)
- Maximum Recording Bandwidth 200 Mbps (80 Mbps when Analytics+ functions enabled)
- Bit Rate 16 Kbps to 20 Mbps per channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Continuous, Motion Detection, Alarm, IVS)
- Record Interval 1 to 120 minutes (default: 60 minutes)
- Pre-record: 1 to 30 s
- Post-record: 10 to 300 s
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Buzzer, Voice Prompt, Email, Snapshot, Recording, Alarm Out, PTZ Activation, Tour, Alarm Upload
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18); Video Loss, Tampering, and Scene Change
- Alarm Inputs Four (4) Channels
- Relay Outputs Two (2) Channels
Playback and Backup
- Sync Playback 1, 4, 9, 16
- Search Mode Time and Date, Alarm, Motion Detection, and Exact Search (accurate to one second)
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device, Network
- Arecont Vision, Airlive, AXIS, Canon, Dynacolor, JVC, LG, Panasonic, Pelco, Xunmei, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Watchnet, plus more
- Interface One (1) RJ-45 Port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- PoE 16 PoE Ports (IEEE802.3af/at)
- ePoE and EoC Ports 1 through 8
- Network Function HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, SNMP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Center, IP Search (Support Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.), P2P
- Maximum User Access 128 Users
- Mobile Operating Systems IOS, Android
- Interoperability ONVIF Profile S, SDK, CGI
- Internal HDD Two (2) SATA III Ports
- Up to 8 TB capacity for each HDD
- One hard drive comes pre-installed, select size
- USB One (1) USB 2.0 Port, rear
- One (1) USB 2.0 Port, front
- RS232 One (1) Port for PC Communication and Keyboard
- Power Supply Single, 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3.5 A
- Power Consumption NVR: < 6.1 W, without HDD
- PoE Budget 130 W Total Rated Power
- Maximum 25.5 W for a single port
- Operating Conditions –10° C to +55° C (14° F to 131° F), 86 kpa to 106 kpa
- Storage Conditions –20° C to +70° C (–4° F to 158° F), 0% to 90% RH
- Dimensions NVR 1U, 375.0 mm x 321.0 mm x 53.80 mm (14.76 in. x 12.64 in. x 2.14 in.)
- Dimensions with PFH101 Rack Mount Tray 482.60 mm x 326.48 mm x 53.80 mm (19.0 in. x 12.85 in. x 2.14 in.)
- Net Weight 2.68 kg (5.91 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 4.02 kg (8.86 lb), without HDD
- Installation Standard 19-in. Rack-mount
- Safety UL 60950-1, EN60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B, ANSI C63.4-2014, EN55035, EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Camera loses or changes focus drastically.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features (records data from IP cameras with Advanced Features)
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
- Face Recognition Triggers an event if the connected facial recognition camera matches a face to one stored on the camera’s database.
- People Counting Measure the number of customers, visitors or passengers in a surveillance scene.
- Heat Map Generates a visual representation of data.
The Dahua DHI-NVR4216-16P-I Series combines Analytics+ algorithms with an Dahua’s ePoE technology into an all-in-one network video recorder. This NVR uses a powerful multi-core processor to provide 4K resolution processing for applications where impeccable image details are required. In addition, the NVR can be employed as edge storage, central storage, or backup storage with an intuitive shortcut operation menu for remote management and control.
The Dahua Analytics+ algorithms significantly improve accuracy and reliability, as compared to standard intelligent features, to achieve precision human facial analysis, and support two (2) channels of real-time face recognition based on a database that stores up to 20,000 faces. The NVR also offers advanced perimeter protection that distinguishes between human and vehicular violations on up to four (4) channels simultaneously. The DHI-NVR4216-16P-I is ideal for applications that require entrance/exit management, where knowing who is coming and going is a valuable asset.