Dahua DH-PTZ19240VN-IRB-N Features
- Image Sensor 1/2.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS
- Effective Pixels 1920(H) x 1080(V), 2 MP
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed 1/1 s to 1/30,000 s
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.005 lux at F1.2, 0 lux at F1.2 (IR on)
- S/N Ratio More than 55 dB
- IR Distance Up to 300.0 m (984.25 ft)
- IR On/Off Control Auto, Manual
- IR LEDs Eight (8)
- Focal Length 4.5 mm to 180 mm
- Max. Aperture F1.2 to F3.5
- Angle of View Horizontal: 67.5° to 1.7°
- Optical Zoom 40x
- Focus Control Auto, Manual
- Close Focus Distance 100 mm to 1000 mm (3.94 in. x 39.37 in.)
PTZ Pan/Tilt Range
- Pan: 0° to 360° endless
- Tilt: 0° to 360° endless
- Effective Tilt Angle: –55° to 223°
- Auto Flip: 180°
- Manual Control Speed Pan: 0.1° to 120° /s; Tilt: 0.1° to 60° /s
- Preset Speed Pan: 120° /s; Tilt: 60° /s
- Presets 300
- PTZ Mode 5 Patterns, 8 Tours, Auto Pan, Auto Scan
- Speed Setup Proportional Pan/Tilt Speed to Zoom Ratio
- Power up Action Auto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure
- Idle Motion Activate Preset, Scan, Tour, Pattern if there is no command in the specified period
- Protocol DH-SD, Pelco-P/D (Auto recognition)
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264
- Streaming Capability Three (3) Streams
- Resolution 1080p (1920 x 1080), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 480), CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate Main Stream: 1080p, 1.3 MP, or 720p at 60 fps, Sub Stream 1: D1 or CIF at 30 fps, Sub Stream 2: 1080p, 1.3 MP, or 720p at 30 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR/VBR
- Bit Rate H.265/H.264: 256 K to 8192 Kbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- Backlight Compensation BLC, HLC, Ultra WDR (140 dB)
- White Balance Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Gain Control Auto, Manual
- Noise Reduction Ultra DNR (2D/3D)
- Advanced Features Motion Detection, Region of Interest,
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), Defog, Smart Wiper
- Digital Zoom 16x
- Flip 180°
- Privacy Masking Up to 24 areas
- Compression G.711a. G.711mu, PCM, G.726, AAC, G722.1, G.729, MPEG2-Layer2
- Ethernet RJ-45 (100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T)
- Protocol IIPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour, 802.1x
- Interoperability ONVIF, PSIA, CGI
- Streaming Method Unicast, Multicast
- Maximum User Access 20 Users
- Edge Storage Network Attached Storage (NAS), Local PC for Instant Recording,
- Micro SD Card Slot, maximum 128 GB
- Web Viewer IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Management Software SmartPSS, DSS
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Safety UL 60950-1 + CAN/CSA C22.2, No.60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4, FCC Part 15 Subpart B, ANSI C63.4- 2014
- Video One Port, BNC (1 Vp-p, 75 Ω)
- Three-pole External Cable: Input: One (1) Channel (White cable), Output: One (1) Channel (Red cable)
- RS485 One (1) Port
- Alarm Input: Seven (7) Channels, Output: Two (2) Channels
- Power Supply 24 VAC, 5 A (±25%) or Hi-PoE
- Power Consumption 35 W, 60 W with IR and Heater on
- Operating Temperature 24 VAC –50° C to 70° C (–58° F to +158° F), Less than 95% RH
- Hi-PoE –40° C to 70° C (–40° F to +158° F), Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection IP68
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 4X
- Casing Metal
- Dimensions 234.0 mm x 205.0 mm x 405.50 mm (9.21 in. x 8.07 in. x 15.96 in.)
- Net Weight 9.80 kg (21.61 lb)
- Gross Weight 15.50 kg (34.17 lb)
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Camera loses or changes focus drastically.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
- Heat Map Generates a visual representation of data.
- Auto-tracking Controls the pan/tilt/zoom actions of the camera to automatically track an object in motion and to keep it in the scene.
The Dahua positioning system features a powerful optical zoom lens and accurate pan/tilt/zoom performance to capture long distance video surveillance. The rugged camera is certified to the IP68 and to the NEMA 4X standards, so it can withstand harsh environments. The camera combines infrared illumination and Starlight Technology to produce crisp and clear images in low-light and no light applications.
For challenging low-light application, Dahua’s Starlight Ultra-low Light Technology offers best-in-class light sensitivity, capturing details in low light down to 0.005 lux. The camera uses a set of optical features to balance light throughout the scene, resulting in clear images in dark environments.
Ultra Wide Dynamic Range
For applications with both bright and low-light conditions that change quickly, True WDR (140 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
Intelligent Video System (IVS)
IVS is a built-in video analytic algorithm that delivers intelligent functions to monitor a scene for Tripwire violations, intrusion detection, and abandoned or missing objects. A camera with IVS quickly and accurately responds to monitoring events in a specific area. In addition to scene analytics, the camera supports face detection to quickly capture a face and upload the image to a server. The camera also offers tamper detection by recognizing a dramatic scene change and generating a warning message to inspect the camera. The built-in IVS features people counting and heat map functionality, advanced features that add business intelligence to your security system.
This feature controls the pan/tilt/zoom actions of the camera to automatically track an object in motion and to keep it in the scene. The tracking action can be triggered manually or automatically by defined rules. Once a rule is triggered, the camera can zoom in and track the target automatically.
The camera uses Dahua smart wiper technology and a built-in rain sensor to automatically start and stop the wiper depending on the weather. This technology ensures optimal surveillance performance in any weather and without the need to manually start the wiper. PFA Technology The camera uses innovative PFA Technology to improve zoom accuracy and to decrease focus time. A series of advanced algorithms more accurately judge the direction and the distance to a subject, improving picture clarity throughout the zooming process.
With a built-in heater and a temperature range of –50 °C to +70 °C (–58 °F to +158 °F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments. Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and water immersion tests, the IP68 rating makes it suitable for demanding outdoor applications.
The camera allows for ±25% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications. Its 8KV lightning rating provides effective protection on for both the camera and its structure against lightning.