4MP IR Vari-focal Bullet ePoE Camera with Analytics+
The Dahua 4 MP ePoE camera offers Analytics+ functions at the edge – performing complex real-time people counting, and perimeter protection surveillance. The Dahua Analytics+ algorithms significantly improve accuracy and reliability as compared to standard intelligent features. The camera is ideal for a host of diverse applications — Ultra Wide Dynamic Range and Smart IR technologies allow the camera to operate in any lighting condition and the IP67 and IK10 rating make the camera suitable for the harshest environments.
- 1/1.8-in. 4 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Five-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- 4 MP (2688 x 1520) at 60 fps Maximum Resolution
- 2.7 mm to 12 mm Motorized Vari-focal Lens
- Enhanced Power and Data Transmission Distances (ePoE)
- Analytics+ Functions — People Counting, Perimeter Protection, and Image Attribute Extraction
- Ultra Wide Dynamic Range (140 dB) and Day/Night IR Cut Filter
- Maximum IR LED Distance 50 m (164.04 ft)
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- 5-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)
Dahua DH-IPC-HFW7442HN-ZFR Features
- Image Sensor 1/1.8-in. 4 MP CMOS
- Effective Pixels 2688(H) x 1520(V)
- RAM/ROM 2 GB / 16 GB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed Auto, Manual, 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.001 lux at F1.2 (1/3 s, 30 IRE) 0 lux at F1.2 (with IR on)
- IR Distance Distance up to 50 m (164.04 ft)
- IR On/Off Control Auto, Manual
- IR LEDs Four (4)
- Lens Type Electric Zoom
- Mount Type Module Interface
- Focal Length 2.7 mm to 12 mm
- Maximum Aperture F1.2
- Angle of View Horizontal: Horizontal: 111° to 47° Vertical: 59° to 26° Diagonal: 135° to 51°
- Optical Zoom 4x
- Focus Control Auto
- Close Focus Distance Wide: 1.0 m (3.29 ft) Tele: 2.50 m (8.20 ft)
- Pan: 0˚ to 360˚
- Tilt: 0˚ to 90˚
- Rotation: 0˚ to 360˚
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, H.264B, H.264H, MJPEG (sub stream only)
- Streaming Capability Five (5) Streams
- Resolution 4 MP (2688 x 1520), 3 MP (2304 x 1296), 1080p (1920 x 1080), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 480), VGA (640 x 480), CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate Main Stream: 4 MP (2688 x 1520) at 60 fps Sub Stream 1: 704 x 576 at 30 fps Sub Stream 2: 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps Sub Stream 3: 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps Sub Stream 4: 704 x 576 at 30 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR/VBR
- Bit Rate H.264: H.264: 32 Kbps to 10240 Kbps H.265: 12 Kbps to 10240 Kbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- BLC Mode BLC, HLC, Ultra WDR (140 dB), SSA
- White Balance Auto, Natural, Street Lamp, Outdoor, Manual, Regional Custom
- Gain Control Auto, Manual
- Noise Reduction 3D DNR
- Motion Detection Off, On (4 Zones, Rectangular)
- Region of Interest Off, On (4 Zones)
- Flip 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Mirror Off, On
- Privacy Masking Off, On (4 Areas, Rectangular)
- Compression G.711a, G.711Mu, AAC, G.726
- Ethernet RJ-45 (10/100 Base-T)
- Protocol HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE, IPv4/v6, QoS, UPnP, NTP, ICMP, IGMP, 802.1x
- Interoperability ONVIF Profile S and G, CGI, P2P, RTMP
- Max. User Access 20 Users
- Edge Storage Network Attached Storage (NAS) FTP, SFTP Micro SD Slot, maximum 256 GB
- Web Viewer IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Management Software SmartPSS, DSS Pro, IVSS
- Smart Phone IOS, Android
- Safety UL60950-1 CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1-07 EN60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility FCC CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
- Audio Input: Input: One (1) Channel Output: One (1) Channel
- Alarm Input: Input: Three (3) Channels (5 mA, 5 VDC) Output: Two (2) Channels 1000 mA, 30 VDC 500 mA, 50 VAC
- RS485 One (1) Port (Bit rate: 1200 bps to 115200 bps)
- Power Supply 12 VDC, 24 VAC, or PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 0)
- Power Consumption 12 VDC Standard: 3.7 W with IR and ICR ON: 12.2 W 24 VAC Standard: 5.7 W with IR and ICR ON: 17.3 W PoE Standard: 5.5 W with IR and ICR ON: 17.1 W
- Operating Temperature –40° C to +60° C (–40° F to +140° F), 10% to 95% RH
- Storage Temperature –40° C to +60° C (–40° F to +140° F), ≤ 95% RH
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Vandal Resistance IK10
- Casing Metal and Plastic
- Dimensions 340.10 mm x 108.50 mm x 92.90 mm (13.39 in. x 4.27 in. x 3.66 in.)
- Net Weight 1.60 kg (3.53 lb)
- Gross Weight 2.40 kg (5.29 lb
- Face Recognition
- Supports five group libraries that store up to 200,000 faces on the camera.
- Captures faces, compares to stored images, and produces match statistics.
- Extracts six attributes and eight expressions from a face capture.
- Offers face enhancement, face exposure, and a face angle filter for clear facial images.
- People Counting
- Delivers accurate flow statistics from the following methods:
- Line Crossing: counts a person as they cross a threshold in a defined direction.
- Region: counts the number of people in a defined area.
- Produces daily, monthly, and annual reports for both methods.
- Perimeter Protection
- Detects human or vehicle violations using the following methods:
- Tripwire: a target crosses a defined line.
- Intrusion: a target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Image Attribute Extraction
- Distinguishes between motor vehicle, non-motor vehicle, and human targets.
- Optimizes images and takes a snapshot of each target.
- Extracts attributes specific to a target: Vehicles: make, color, type, Human: gender, face attributes, clothing colors
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- IP Address Conflict
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
Dahua DH-IPC-HFW7442HN-ZFR Description
The Dahua 4 MP ePoE camera offers Analytics+ functions at the edge – performing complex real-time face recognition, people counting, and perimeter protection surveillance. The Dahua Analytics+ algorithms significantly improve accuracy and reliability as compared to standard intelligent features. The camera is ideal for a host of diverse applications — Ultra Wide Dynamic Range and Smart IR technologies allow the camera to operate in any lighting condition and the IP67 and IK10 rating make the camera suitable for the harshest environments.