4MP Starlight Network Corner Camera with Analytics+
The Dahua 4 MP Corner Network camera offers Analytics+ functions at the edge – performing complex real-time perimeter protection surveillance and people counting. The camera uses fisheye lens and on-device distortion correction to deliver a wide-angle view. The camera is ideal for a host of diverse applications — Starlight+, Ultra Wide Dynamic Range, and covert IR technologies allow the camera to operate in any lighting condition, while the IP67 and IK10+50J rating protect the camera from environmental elements and vandalism making the camera ideal for use in prisons, hospitals, and other challenging applications.
- 1/1.8-in. 4 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- 4 MP (2688 x 1520) at 30 fps, 2.5 mm Fixed Lens
- Starlight+ Technology for Low-light Applications
- Analytics+ Functions — Perimeter Protection and People Counting
- Ultra Wide Dynamic Range (140 dB) and Day/Night IR Cut Filter
- Built-in Microphone
- Maximum IR LED Distance 10 m (32.81 ft), 940 nm Wavelength
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10+50J Vandal Resistance
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
- Image Sensor 1/1.8-in. 4 MP CMOS
- Effective Pixels 2688(H) x 1520(V)
- RAM/ROM 512 MB/128 MB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed Auto, Manual, 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.004 lux at F2.0 (1/3 s, 30 IRE), 0 lux at F2.0 (IR on)
- IR Distance Up to 10 m (32.81 ft)
- IR On/Off Control Auto, Manual
- IR LEDs Two (2), 940 nm Wavelength
- Installation Angle Vertical: –10° to +10°
- Rotation: 0° to 355°
- Lens Type Fixed
- Mount Type M12
- Focal Length 2.5 mm
- Maximum Aperture F2.0
- Angle of View Horizontal: 135°, Vertical: 90°
- Focus Control Fixed
- Close Focus Distance 0.40 m (1.31 ft)
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, H.264B, H.264H, MJPEG
- Streaming Capability Three (3) Streams
- Resolution 2688 x 1520; 2560 x 1440; 2304 x 1296; 2016 x 1512; 1080p (1920 x 1080); UXGA (1600 x 1200); 1.3 MP (1280 x 960); 720p (1280 x 720); D1 (704 x 480); VGA (640 x 480); CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate Main Stream: 4 MP (2688 x 1520) at 30 fps, Sub Stream 1: D1 at 30 fps, Sub Stream 2: D1 at 12 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR/VBR, Bit Rate H.264: 32 Kbps to 8192 Kbps, H.265: 19 Kbps to 8192 Kbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- BLC Mode BLC, HLC, SSA, WDR
- Wide Dynamic Range Ultra WDR (140 dB)
- White Balance Auto, Natural, Street Lamp, Outdoor, Manual, Regional Custom
- Gain Control Auto, Gain Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual
- Noise Reduction 3D DNR
- Motion Detection Off, On (4 Zones, Rectangular)
- Region of Interest Off, On (4 Zones)
- Advanced Features Smart IR, Defog, Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- Flip 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Mirror Off, On
- Privacy Masking Off, On (4 Areas, Rectangular)
- Compression G.711a, G.711Mu, AAC, G.726
- Ethernet RJ-45 (10/100 Base-T)
- Protocol HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE, IPv4/v6, QoS, UPnP, NTP, ICMP, IGMP, 802.1x
- Interoperability ONVIF Profile S and G, CGI, Milestone, Genetec, P2P
- Scene Self-adaptation Support
- Streaming Method Unicast / Multicast
- Maximum User Access 20 Users
- Edge Storage Network Attached Storage (NAS), FTP, Micro SD Slot, maximum 256 GB
- Safety EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+, A2:2013
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) 47 CFR FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class B EN, 55032:2015, Class B; EN 61000-3-2:2014; EN 61000-3-3:2013; EN 55024:2010+A1:2015; EN 55035:2017; EN 50130-4:2011+A1:2014
- Audio Input: One (1) Channel plus a Built-in Microphone, Output: One (1) Channel
- Alarm Input: One (1) Channel (5 mA, 5 VDC) Output: One (1) Channel (300 mA, 12 VDC)
- RS485 One (1) port (Baud rate range: 1200 bps to 115200 bps)
- Power Supply Input 12 VDC or PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 0), Output 12 VDC, 165 mA
- Power Consumption 12 VDC Standard: 3.0 W with IR ON: 9.5 W
- PoE Standard: 3.6 W with IR ON: 11.5 W
- Operating Conditions –40° C to +60° C (–40° F to +140° F), ≤ 95% RH
- Storage Conditions –40° C to +60° C (–40° F to +140° F),
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Vandal Resistance IK10+50J
- Casing Metal
- Dimensions 209.40 mm x 212.0 mm x 103.10 mm (8.24 in. x 8.35 in. x 4.06 in.)
- Net Weight 1.37 kg (3.02 lb)
- Gross Weight 1.47 kg (3.24 lb)
- Perimeter Protection Detects human or vehicle violations using the following methods:
Tripwire: a target crosses a defined line.
Intrusion: a target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
Monitors a combination of ten (10) detection methods.
Search and retrieve video based on target type.
- People Counting Delivers accurate flow statistics from the following methods:
Line Crossing: counts a person as they cross a threshold in a defined direction.
Region: counts the number of people in a defined area.
Counts people simultaneously entering and exiting an area.
Queue Management counts number of people standing in line and tracks the waiting time.
Intelligent Video System Functions
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- IP Address Conflict
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Fast Moving Triggers an alarm when the speed of an object exiting a defined area exceeds a specified sensitivity setting.
- Parking Detection Monitors a defined area for the presence of a vehicle that remains in the area without motion.
- Crowd Gathering Monitors a defined area for a set number of people gathering and remaining inside the defined area.
- Loitering Detection Monitors a defined area for the presence of an object that remains in the area longer than a specified amount of time.
- Advanced Feature
- Heat Map Generates a visual representation of data.