5MP 4-channel HDCVI Security System
The Dahua HDCVI Security System provides the components to quickly install a video surveillance solution. The HDCVI cameras offer the clarity of 5 MP video with a 16:9 aspect ratio, and the HDCVI DVR offers built-in motion detection algorithms, alarm triggers, and customized recording modes. The cameras and the HDCVI DVR supports multiple video outputs making the kit compatible with many existing systems. The kit features Dahua’s HDCVI technology that leverages an existing coaxial infrastructure, saving time and costs from running networking and power cables.
WizSense Series devices combine Dahua’s powerful Analytics+ with an intuitive and easy to use interface. WizSense devices offer Smart Motion Detection and Perimeter Protection functions that focus on human and vehicular images and ignore irrelevant images to capture important video while reducing false alarms. WizSense Series devices provide powerful general surveillance for small to medium size businesses at a sensible price.
- Four (4) x 5 MP HDCVI Eyeball Cameras
- 1/2.7-in. 5 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- 5 MP at 25 fps Maximum Resolution, 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio for no Image Stretching
- Maximum IR Length 30 m (98.43 ft), Smart IR
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- 2 TB Pre-installed Hard Disk Drive
- Four-channel Penta-brid Recorder, Dual-streaming
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- 5 MP at 12 fps or 4K at 7 fps Recording Resolution on All HDCVI Channels
- AI Coding Technology for High-quality Human/Vehicle Video
- Perimeter Protection and Smart Motion Detection (SMD)