5MP Fixed HDCVI Eyeball with Night Color 2.0 Technology
Experience the superior clarity of Dahua’s 5 MP HDCVI camera for vast coverage and superior image details. The 5 MP HDCVI series leverages existing coax infrastructures to deliver forensic-level images seamlessly and over long distances. The camera offers a 2.8 mm fixed lens, a multi-language On-screen Display, and HD/SD switchable output. The camera is ideal for hosting diverse applications — Night Color and True Wide Dynamic Range allow the camera to operate in any lighting condition and the IP67 rating makes the camera suitable for the harshest environments.
Dahua cameras with Night Color Technology incorporate a high-performance sensor and a large aperture lens to produce crisp, clear color images in low light environments. This light-sensitive technology allows the camera to capture more available light and reproduce color images with superior detail and contrast. The Night Color camera incorporates white-light LEDs to offer full-color images in total darkness, as well as an effective visual deterrent.
- 1/2.7-in. Progressive-scan 5 MP CMOS Sensor
- 5 MP (2880 x 1620) at 25 fps Maximum Resolution
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio for no Image Stretching
- 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- Night Color Technology with White-light LEDs for Color Images in Total Darkness
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB) and 3D Noise Reduction
- ArcticPro Series Camera — Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- Supports Multiple Video Formats: HDCVI, CVBS, AHD and TVI
- Built-in Microphone
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)