EOL: 2MP 30x PTZ
The 2MP PTZ camera features a 1/2.8-in. CMOS imager with a 30x optical zoom lens for capturing mid to long-distance video surveillance. The PTZ features Smart H.265+ video compression, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements without sacrificing video quality. As a result, high quality video is maintained without straining the network.
Thanks to the camera’s true day/night IR cut filter and True WDR for applications with direct sunlight or glare, images are crisp and clear in both day or nighttime applications.
For a more efficient surveillance system, the camera features onboard analytics (IVS) so that violations to user-set rules can be quickly identified.
- 1/2.8-in. 2MP STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 30x Optical Zoom
- Starlight Technology for Ultra-low Light Sensitivity
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codec
- 1080p at 60 fps Maximum Resolution
- Intelligent Video System (IVS) Analytics with Auto-tracking
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Designed for Extreme Temperature Environments
Dahua 50230UNI-A Features
- Image Sensor 1/2.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- Effective Pixels 1920(H) x 1080(V), 2 MP
- RAM/ROM 512 MB / 128 MB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed 1/1 s to 1/300,000 s
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.005 lux at F1.6, B/W: 0.0005 lux at F1.6
- S/N Ratio More than 55 dB
- Focal Length 4.5 mm to 135 mm
- Max. Aperture F1.6 to F4.4
- Angle of View Horizontal: 67.8° to 2.4°
- Optical Zoom 30x
- Focus Control Auto, Manual
- Close Focus Distance 100 mm to 1000 mm
- Detect (8 ppf) 1862 m (6109 ft)
- Observe (19 ppf) 744 m (2441 ft)
- Recognize (38 ppf) 372 m (1220 ft)
- Identify (76 ppf) 186 m (610 ft)
- Pan/Tilt Range Pan: 0° to 360° endless
- Tilt:0° to 90°
- Auto Flip 180°
- Manual Control Speed Pan: 0.1° to 350° /s
- Tilt: 0.1° to 250° /s
- Preset Speed Pan: 500° /s
- Tilt: 500° /s
- Presets 300
- PTZ Mode 5 Pattern, 8 Tour, Auto Pan ,Auto Scan
- Speed Setup Human-oriented Focal Length, Speed Adaptation
- Power up Action Auto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure
- Idle Motion Activate Preset, Scan, Tour, Pattern if there is no command in the specified period
- Protocol DH-SD
- Compression H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Streaming Capability Three (3) Streams
- Resolution 1080p (1920 x 1080), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 480), CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate Main Stream: 1080p or 720p at 60 fps; 1.3 MP at 30 fps
- Sub Stream 1: D1 or CIF at 30 fps
- Sub Stream 2: 1080p, 1.3 MP, 720p, D1, or CIF at 30 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR, VBR
- Bit Rate H.265/H.264: 448 K to 8192 Kbps
- MJPEG: 5120 K to 10240 Kbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- Backlight Compensation BLC, HLC, True WDR (120 dB)
- White Balance Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Gain Control Auto, Manual
- Noise Reduction Ultra DNR (2D/3D)
- Advanced Features Motion Detection, Region of Interest,
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), Defog
- Digital Zoom 16x
- Flip 180°
- Privacy Masking Up to 24 areas
- Compression G.711a, G.711Mu, AAC, G.722, G.726, G.729, MPEG2-L2
- Ethernet RJ-45 (10/100 Base-T)
- Protocol IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour, 802.1x
- Interoperability ONVIF, PSIA, CGI
- Streaming Method Unicast / Multicast
- Max. User Access 20 users
- Edge Storage Network Attached Storage (NAS), Local PC for instant recording, Micro SD card, up to 128 GB
- Web Viewer IE 10, Firefox, Safari
- Management Software Smart PSS, DSS
- Smart Phone IOS, Android, Windows
- CE EN 55032
- EN 55024
- EN 50130-4
- UL UL60950-1 + CAN/CSA C22.2, No.60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- Video One (1) BNC
- Audio Input: One (1) Channel, Output: One (1) Channel
- Alarm Input: Two (2) Channels, Output: One (1) Channel
- RS485 One (1) BNC
- Power Supply 24 VAC, 1.5 A (± 10%), PoE+ (802.3at)
- Power Consumption 13 W, 23 W with heater on
- Operating Conditions -40 °C to 60° C (-40° F to 140° F), with built-in heater, Less than 90% RH
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Vandal Resistance IK10
- Casing Metal
- Dimensions 186.0 mm x 253.0 mm (7.32 in. x 9.96 in.)
- Net Weight 2.50 kg (5.51 lb)
- Gross Weight 4.50 kg (9.92 lb)
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
- Auto-tracking Controls the pan/tilt/zoom actions of the camera to automatically track an object in motion and to keep it in the scene.
1. The DORI distance is a measure of the general proximity for a specific classification to help pinpoint the right camera for your needs. The DORI distance is calculated based on sensor specifications and lab test results according to EN 62676-4, the standard that defines the criteria for the Detect, Observe, Recognize and Identify classifications.