This four-camera bundle from Lorex is perfect for small business and home monitoring. This bundle comes with four cameras (two 8PM motorized varifocals and two 8MP audio dome cameras) and a powerful eight-channel NR900 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR). Unique features of the bundle include 4K Ultra HD video, longest night vision range of up to 250 feet, extreme weather performance, built-in mic for the two 8MP audio dome cameras, and two 8MP motorized varifocal lens cameras. These features, plus four open channels on the NVR, make this an incredibly versatile security system perfect for any home or small business.
Learn the technology that ensures you capture the details you need.
Weatherproof and full metal exteriors ensure year-round operation
Monitor your system from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet
Easy PoE installation and other custom NVR settings to monitor smarter.
Capture the details you need with 4K resolution
All cameras in this bundle use an 8.51-megapixel (MP) image sensor which makes the cameras capable of producing 4K Ultra HD video. With this sensor, you can capture critical details which can be useful for possible investigations, including distinct facial characteristics.
4× better than 1080p
These cameras are four times more powerful than your neighbor’s 1080p cameras. The difference is vast, as these cameras sport an enormous 8.3 million pixels. In video surveillance, every detail counts, and the four dome cameras will not disappoint. They can give you a good amount of confidence to zoom further into the footage than the 1080p camera may otherwise be incapable of doing. With four 4K dome cameras at your disposal, there is no hiding from your view. You can basically capture all details, including facial features, night and day.
Long range night vision
With the longest night vision capability compared to any camera on the market today, these cameras are every homeowner’s best friend and an intruder’s nightmare. They can see in total darkness, up to 250 feet away!
Color Night Vision (CNV™)
At night when there is minimal lighting, these cameras will activate their Color Night Vision (CNV™) technology and record in full color. A colorful surveillance video will provide you with a whole new layer of detail.
Backlit Sony Exmor R™ CMOS sensor
All cameras in this bundle use an incredibly sophisticated Sony Exmor R™ image sensor. This type of sensor is especially useful for security cameras because of its amazing low-light performance. It uses back illuminated technology to capture more light, as the incoming light bypasses the normal layer of metal wiring and transistors that can diminish the amount of light with front illuminated image sensors. This sensor also shields the video from low-light noise or grain by passing the signal through an analog noise reduction program before converting the video signal to digital and a secondary noise reduction after conversion.
Active mechanical lens filter
These white Nocturnals are equipped with an active mechanical filter that prevents infrared light from entering the lens during the day. When IR rays get into the lens, they can discolor daytime video and produce dull recordings. When night falls, the camera will automatically disengage the filter to allow the IR light to go through the lens, allowing the camera to see at night.
Real-time 30FPS recording rate
The four white Nocturnals in this system can record a stunning 4K Ultra HD resolution at 15fps or 2K resolution at 30fps. With this much power at your disposal, you can capture more realistic, fluid, and real-time on-screen motion footage, which is way better than your latest DLSR camera.
|Resolution||Frames Per Second (FPS) Per Channel||Pixels Per Frame (PPF)|
1MP | HD 720P
1280 x 720 | (921,600 pixels)
2MP | Full HD 1080P
1920 x 1080 | (2,073,600 pixels)
3MP | Super HD 2K
2048 x 1536 | (3,145,728 pixels)
4MP | Super HD 2K
2688 x 1520 | (4,085,760 pixels)
8MP | Ultra HD 4K
3840 × 2160 | (8,294,400 pixels)
Enhanced security monitoring with HDR
Each of the cameras in this bundle use the latest High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology. High Dynamic Range technology is capable of finding the sweetest spot between the brightest and darkest points of an image to deliver high-quality footage. This results in optimized, highly-detailed security video in all sections of the frame.
Increased clarity in low-light settings
Another technology these white Nocturnals are equipped with is called 3D-DNR (digital noise reduction). As the name suggests, this technology is responsible for removing noise in the footage caused by motion blur. With 3D-DNR, the footage you get is crisp and clear, no matter what the circumstances.
Expanded coverage with built in microphone
Each of the white Nocturnal cameras in this bundle have a built-in microphone for audio recording. This will allow you to have extra coverage, via audio recording, when footage is otherwise unavailable.
* Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
4× optical zoom security camera
Two cameras in this bundle are equipped with motorized varifocal lenses which allow you to remotely customize your field of view and focus. All four cameras have four times zoom capability, giving you more power to zoom in on specific areas of your property without losing critical details. All adjustments can be done with your NVR or through the Lorex Secure app.
All-weather security camera
These white Nocturnals are designed to survive even in the most inhospitable environment. With a rating of IP67, these cameras are meant for outdoor use.
Metal camera housing
All cameras are encased in aerospace-grade aluminum for maximum protection. Not only are they weather-proof, they are also protected against natural and man-made threats.
Lorex Secure mobile app
Your NR900 Series NVR is compatible with the Lorex Secure app. Once you have set up and installed your security system, you can connect your NVR to the Lorex Secure app. With this app, you can securely view your security cameras remotely, and keep track of all motion activity with easy to read timelines and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events. With this app, you can also turn on and off your cameras. The Lorex Secure app is available on PC and Mac.
RapidRecap® – see the entire day in a minute
Exclusive to Lorex, RapidRecap® allows you to see the entire day in a minute. This feature quickly compiles up to 12 hours’ worth of activity into a short video summary. You can watch all motion events superimposed onto your screen with accurate timestamping to tell you what happened and when. You can see this feature by going to the Lorex Secure app.
Lorex Cloud subscriptions
This security system comes with a free Lorex Cloud Basic plan. This plan includes cloud storage, cloud history, and RapidRecap® videos for one camera (defaulted to channel 1). You can upgrade the basic plan to Lorex Cloud Premium plan to access your 30 days’ worth of cloud storage history, unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited RapidRecap® videos.
Installation and Customization
Easy PoE installation
Installing this security system is made easy with Cat5e Ethernet cables. This cable is all you need to get your security system up and running. The Cat5e ethernet cable provides power-over-ethernet (PoE) to your cameras and it also transmits video signal to the NVR. All Cat5e cables can run up to 300ft, so you never have to worry about running out of cable lines. With this system, you only plug the NVR to a power source. All cameras are powered by the NVR.
Security Camera Systems
NVR systems include a Network Video Recorder (NVR) and HD digital IP security cameras. This type of technology uses Cat5e ethernet cables.
NVR systems feature HD recording, remote viewing, and motion notifications.
HD IP NVR Systems
- Higher resolutions (2K / 4K) and frame rate
- Power-over-Ethernet connectivity powers cameras through the NVR
- Up to 32 available channels
- Secondary hard drive slot available
Compare our different technologies
Find the best system for you
Security-grade hard drive
Your NR900 Series NVR comes pre-installed with a reliable 2TB security certified hard drive. With this much storage at your disposal, you never have to worry about running out of storage. This storage is created especially for NVRs as it runs continuously to record footage without ceasing. If you need more room to store precious moments, you can upgrade your local storage for a total of 16TB.
Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording options
Every camera in this bundle can be customized to record according to your preferences. You have three recording options – continuous, scheduled and motion. With these recording options at your disposal, you have flexibility in assigning which camera to record continuously, scheduled or by motion detection. The NVR is also preprogrammed to record five seconds before motion is detected.
HEVC / H.265 compression
Both the cameras and the NVR use what is called High Efficiency Video Compression (HEVC) technology to compress video files into manageable sizes. Since this system produces large 4K Ultra HD footage, HEVC is particularly useful in compressing 4K file sizes. Although HEVC compresses larges files, it does not downgrade video quality. You will still receive 4K Ultra HD footage after compression. This technology is particularly handy when accessing your cameras remotely since you don’t need large data transfer to view 4K video.
Regional motion zones
With this bundle, you can create four custom motion zones for each camera. These motion zones can be adjusted as far as sensitivity (the amount of movement required to register that movement) and threshold (how much movement is required before creating a motion “event”) are concerned. With this feature, you can decide which areas in the camera’s field of view to assign motion zones to. You can create a motion zone to less traffic areas or assign a motion zone to heavily trafficked areas in your camera’s field of view.
Installing security cameras on your property means 24/7 surveillance and a relative reduction of your privacy. However, with privacy masking, you can recover a certain amount of your privacy by masking out certain areas of your camera’s field of view. You can do this by drawing a rectangle or square over the areas you wish to mask out.
Automatic Firmware updates
The NR900 Series NVR in this system is designed to automatically update its firmware when it is connected to the internet. The updates are necessary, so your system is up-to-date and protected from vulnerabilities.
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smartphone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
Connects directly to TVs and Monitors
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
NVR Network Video Recorder
Security NVRs will connect to IP cameras using CAT5 network cables and will store pre-compressed video footage from IP cameras.
4K Ultra HD Resolution (4×1080p Full HD)
4K resolution offers four times the resolution of 1080p with approximately 4000 horizontal pixels, provides the maximum level of detail and clarity available.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Lorex Cloud Connection and Apps
Lorex Cloud will help simplify and organize your life by keeping track of all your security cameras from anywhere in the world on any iPhone®, iPad® or Android® devices.
ONVIF is an open standard protocol for IP Network Cameras to communicate easily with Network Video Recorder (NVR) devices.
8 channel, 4K ultra HD network video recorder:
- Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels – 4× the detail of 1080p
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording1
- 8/16 built in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- RapidRecap® – see the day in a minute with hours of activity compiled into a short video summary
- Lorex Secure™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™)2
- PC and Mac compatible – FLIR Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere 2
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive3
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 16TB (2×8TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network4
- 4K video output – view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and improved network performance for remote viewing3
- Mirror hard drive recording – secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive5
- Pentaplex Operation – view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date6
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD amp; 4K TVs
Each NR9082 Includes:
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
4K Motorized Varifocal HD IP Dome Security Camera with Audio Features:
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 250ft (76m) in ambient lighting3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True WDR (up to 100dB) creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- Built-in microphone for listen-in audio4
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive5
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39°(H) field of view
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) CAT5e cable included per camera
- Extend the camera’s video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)6
|Effective pixel area||3840(H)x2160 (V)||IR LED quantity||2pcs|
|IR LED viewing angle||1 × 45°,1 × 140°||Camera FOV (H / V / D)||H:102°~39°; V:55°~22° D:125°~42°|
|Imaging Device||4K, 1/2.5 Inch||Effective Pixels||3840(H)x2160 (V)|
|Imager Type||CMOS||Image Readout||Progressive Scan|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W||Field of View (H)||H:102°~39°|
|IR Illumination||50m||Video Output||RJ45|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/3(4)~1/100000s||Lens Type||Motorized|
|Lens Mount||Board-in Type||Iris Type||Fixed|
|Video Compression||H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG||Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Frame rates (Maximum)||4K @ 15fps / 2K @ 30fps||Dynamic Range||Up to 90dB|
|Optical Zoom||4×||Digital Zoom||16x|
|Camera Body Material||Aluminum Alloy||Power Input||12V DC|
|Power over Ethernet||PoE (802.3af)||Power Consumption (Max)||7.8 W|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Operating Humidity||Less then 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Cold Start Temperature||-30°C|
Each LNE8964AB Includes:
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for use of its products that does not conform with local laws.
5. You must connect the camera to a supporting H.265 NVR to take advantage of H.265 compression. For instructions on enabling H.265 compression, visit lorextechnology.com/support
6. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
Items are usually shipped from manufacturer warehouse within 1-4 business day(s).
On rare occasions it can take longer if item is on backorder or sold out. After shipping, items are usually delivered within 1-5 business days.
Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt.
Items must be returned in exact condition it was shipped with all original box,
accessories, books, etc. There may be 15% restocking fee and customer is
responsible all shipping cost.
This item includes 1 year manufacturer warranty plus additional 1
year extended warranty for total of 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.