WE ARE AUTHORIZED LOREX DISTRIBUTOR
ALL OF OUR LOREX SECURITY CAMERAS INCLUDE 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The next generation of security monitoring is here. With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, the 4KHDIP1612W security camera system from Lorex will bring a whole new level of detail to your security monitoring. It includes our revolutionary 4K capable 16-channel NR900 Series network video recorder (NVR) and twelve LNB8111B 4K bullet security cameras. Whether you are looking to protect your home, small business or commercial property, this powerful security camera system will help you secure the things that matter most.
4K security cameras
The included LNB8111B security cameras are capable of recording stunningly detailed security footage. The 8-megapixel image sensor within the LNB8111B security cameras can record a pixel resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 15 frames-per-second (FPS) – that’s 4x the resolution of 1080p.
Zoom in on important details
Don’t miss out on those ever-important details. The additional resolution provided by your 4K security cameras will allow you to digitally zoom in further on distant objects when analyzing footage. This is because every frame contains more pixels than you would receive with a 1080p HD security camera. So the details won’t deteriorate as quickly as you zoom in further and further, which means you have a much better chance to capture the specific evidence you require. Every security camera in this bundle also uses a wide-angle lens that provides an expansive field-of-view.
Security Camera Systems
NVR systems include a Network Video Recorder (NVR) and HD digital IP security cameras. This type of technology uses Cat5e ethernet cables.
NVR systems feature HD recording, remote viewing, and motion notifications.
HD IP NVR Systems
- Higher resolutions (2K / 4K) and frame rate
- Power-over-Ethernet connectivity powers cameras through the NVR
- Up to 32 available channels
- Secondary hard drive slot available
Compare our different technologies
Find the best system for you
Full-color video, even at night
With most security cameras there is usually an automatic shift from full color to black and white when lighting conditions change at night. This is not the case for the LNB8111B bullet security camera. It features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology. This feature will:
- Produce full-color video, even in low-light conditions*
- Provide a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example)
- Add increased contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects
*Please note that ambient lighting is needed for full-color night vision. The image will typically switch to black and white infrared in total darkness to ensure maximum quality night vision.
PoE plug-and-play installation
This 4K security camera system will be up and running in no time thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology. All that is required to connect each of your security cameras to your NVR is a single Cat5e ethernet cable run. This cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300 feet / 91m.
How to Install Security Cameras
Understanding PoE Technology
Understanding 2K and 4K Security Cameras
FLIR Secure mobile App
This 4K security camera system is designed for use with our innovative FLIR Secure app for your mobile device. Using this app, you will be able to securely view your security cameras from virtually anywhere in the world, keep track of all motion activity with easy-to-read timelines, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events. You will also be able to turn a camera on and off anytime you wish (a first for NVR security systems) using the new privacy feature. The FLIR Secure web viewing portal is also available for PC and Mac personal computers.
FLIR Secure™ App
This app brings cloud recording, RapidRecap® and countless other features to your security monitoring.
Unite your FLIR monitoring solutions in a single application. FLIR Secure™ is compatible with a wide variety of FLIR security cameras and devices.
RapidRecap® – see the entire day in a minute
RapidRecap® videos quickly compile up to 12 hours worth of activity into a short video summary. Watch as all motion events are superimposed onto your screen simultaneously with accurate timestamping to tell you what happened and when. This feature can be found in the timeline section of the FLIR Secure mobile app.
Lorex Cloud subscriptions
This security camera system comes with a free Lorex Cloud Basic plan. It includes limited cloud storage, cloud history, and RapidRecap videos for one camera (defaulted to channel 1). Upgrade this plan to a Lorex Cloud Premium plan for 30 days of cloud history, unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited RapidRecap videos.
Rugged weatherproof & vandal resistant security cameras
All security cameras included in this security camera system are engineered to withstand all types of weather conditions. IP66 rated, they can endure torrential downpours or furious snowstorms, not to mention freezing temperatures as low as -22°F / -30°C. Heavy-duty (yet durable) metal housings and vandal-resistant designs make these security cameras a dependable choice for year-round security that never stops working.
Full Metal Camera Housings
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, the LNB8111B allows for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. The corrosion-resistant aluminum body makes these camera perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, protecting them from even the harshest of weather; rain, snow, or hail. Engineered from the same material that is used in construction of airplanes and cars, these Lorex cameras are strong enough to withstand large impacts unlike conventional plastic security cameras.
Heavy-duty security grade hard drive
The built-in 3TB security certified hard drive within your NVR will safely store weeks of uninterrupted security footage. Choose to record at a lower resolution or program scheduled recording times for longer record times. The motion-triggered recording option can save even more storage by recording only when movement is detected.
High Efficiency Video Encoding can save up to 40% storage space
The LNB8111B 4K security cameras and the NR900 Series NVR in this bundle come equipped with HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), otherwise known as H.265, video compression capabilities. Thanks to this improved compression, HEVC delivers significantly better video quality with similar file sizes as H.264. This means that HEVC will keep the 4K video quality, but save you plenty of storage space and allow you to record for longer periods. It will also let you watch the highest quality security footage while you are away from your home or business without large data transfers.
Free firmware updates
Your NVR will automatically update its firmware as long as it is connected to the internet. These updates are free-of-charge and will always make sure that your security system is up-to-date and safeguarded from any new vulnerabilities.
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smartphone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
Connects directly to TVs and Monitors
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
NVR Network Video Recorder
Security NVRs will connect to IP cameras using CAT5 network cables and will store pre-compressed video footage from IP cameras.
4K Ultra HD Resolution (4×1080p Full HD)
4K resolution offers four times the resolution of 1080p with approximately 4000 horizontal pixels, provides the maximum level of detail and clarity available.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
FLIR Cloud Connection and Apps
FLIR Cloud will help simplify and organize your life by keeping track of all your security cameras from anywhere in the world on any iPhone®, iPad® or Android® devices.
ONVIF is an open standard protocol for IP Network Cameras to communicate easily with Network Video Recorder (NVR) devices.
16 channel, 4K ultra HD network video recorder:
- Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels – 4× the detail of 1080p
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording1
- 8/16 built in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- RapidRecap® – see the day in a minute with hours of activity compiled into a short video summary
- FLIR Secure? apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™)2
- PC and Mac compatible – FLIR Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere 2
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive3
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 12TB (2×6TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network4
- 4K video output – view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and improved network performance for remote viewing3
- Mirror hard drive recording – secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive5
- Pentaplex Operation – view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date6
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD & 4K TVs
|Operating System||Linux (embedded)|
|Pentaplex||Simultaneous View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remote Monitoring|
|Number of Channels||8/16/32 Channels|
|Video IN||8ch: 8 PoE, 16/32ch: 16 PoE|
|Audio IN||1 Line IN (RCA) for service only|
|Audio OUT||1 Line OUT (RCA) for service only|
|USB Port||1 at the back, 1 at the front|
|Alarm IN||4 Alarm IN|
|Alarm OUT||2 Alarm OUT|
|Video Output Resolution||3840×2160, 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768|
|PTZ control||Lorex IP PTZ cameras only|
|Display||8ch: 1/4/8, 16ch: 1/4/8/9/16, 32ch: 1/4/8/9/16/25/36|
|Live Display Speed||8ch: 240fps NTSC / 200fps PAL, 16ch: 480fps NTSC / 400fps PAL, 32ch: 960fps NTSC / 800fps PAL|
|System Navigation||USB Mouse, IR Remote Control, Front Panel Buttons|
|Motion Area Setting||Fixed Grid (22×18)|
|Firmware Upgrade||Automatic over the Internet & via USB device and network|
|User Authority||By user group|
|Time Synchronization||Automatic time sync by NTP server|
|Video Compression||H.264 / H.265|
|Resolution||Up to 4K (3840×2160), 1080p (1920×1080)|
|Record Rate||8ch: 240fps@720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/8MP, 16ch: 480fps@720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/8MP, 32ch: 960fps@720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/8MP|
|Recording Resolution Setting||Per camera for different resolutions|
|Recording Quality Control||6 Levels|
|Recording Schedule||By hour, by day, by recording mode, by motion, by alarm, by channel|
|Pre Recording||Max. 4 Secs|
|Post Recording||Max. 5 Minutes|
|Reliability||Watch-Dog, auto-recovery after power failure|
|Playback Channel||1CH/4CH@4K, 8CH@4MP, 16CH@2MP|
|Playback Speed||Variable Max 16x|
|Playback Players||Backup Player|
|Search||By Time & Event|
|Log Search||Up to 1,000 lines for motion detected, configuration, changes, connects/disconnects and video loss|
|Audio Play||Yes (audio camera required)|
|Storage||Up to 2 HDDs (SATA)|
|Maximum Capacity||Up to 2×6TB (12TB Max)|
|Backup Media||USB Flash Drive & HDD|
|Backup File Format||DAV or ASF File|
|Cloud Connection||FLIR Secure™|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows™ / Mac OS X|
|Remote Software||Client Software (PC & Mac)|
|Email Notification||Text with snapshot|
|Instant Smart Phone & Tablet||Android™, iPad®, iPhone®|
|DDNS||Free Lorex DDNS|
|System Configuration||Full setup configuration over network|
|Ports||Programmable by User|
|Network Protocol||HTTP, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter|
|Network Interface||10/100/1000-Base-TX, RJ-45|
|Network Bit Rate||320Mbps total, 48~8192kbps per camera|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 15W (no HDD included)|
|Supply Voltage||100VAC-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Total PoE Power Output||130W (Max 25W per Camera)|
|Unit Dimensions (W × D × H)||14.7 × 12.9 × 2.1″ / 375 × 327 × 53mm|
|Unit Weight||8ch: 5.1lbs / 2.6kg, 16/32ch: 13.2lbs / 2.7kg|
|Operating Temperature||14° ~ 131°F / -10° ~ 55°C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH|
Each NR9163 Includes:
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
4K Ultra HD IR Bullet IP Camera Features: Test
- UltraHD 4K image sensor delivers 4x the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultraHD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness2
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 88° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) UL-compliant cable suitable for surface and in-wall installation
- Extend the camera’s video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Single-screw bracket adjustment for faster installation
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
- Color Night Vision? delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions4
|Image Sensor||1/2.5″ 8MP|
|Effective Pixels||H: 3840 × V: 2160|
|Resolution||8MP/4K (3840×2160) @ 15fps|
|S/N Ratio||≥42dB (AGC OFF)|
|AES Shutter Speed||1/3 (1/4) ~ 1/10,000 seconds|
|Min. Illumination||0.5 lux without IR, 0.3 lux with IR|
|Lens / Lens Type||4mm F1.6 / Fixed|
|Field of View (Horizontal)||88°|
|Termination||RJ45 Ethernet / 12V DC Power|
|IR LED Type||850nm|
|Night Vision Range||130ft (40m) / 90ft (27m)|
|Power Requirement||PoE (Power over Ethernet) Class 0 / 12V DC|
|Power Consumption||Max. 330mA / 4W|
|Operating Temp. Range||-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||<95% RH|
|Environmental Rating||IP66 (Indoor / Outdoor)|
Each LNB8111BW Includes:
1 × 100ft Ethernet Cable
Your item will be shipped from manufacture warehouse within 1-4 business day(s). After shipping, items are usually delivered within 1-5 business days.
items may be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt. There may be be 15% restocking fee.
This item includes 1 year manufacturer warranty plus additional 1 year extended warranty for total of 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.