*When will my order ship out?
-Items are usually shipped out from our vendor warehouse within 1-3 business days but sometimes can take longer due to verification or if the item is on backorder.
*How long will the delivery take?
– For Items shipped within the United States, delivery time frame is usually within 3-7 business days from the day the item is shipped out, but can take longer due to weather, holidays, etc.
*Do you offer expedited shipping?
-We offer expedited shipping on most items at additional cost.
*Do you ship to PO BOX or outside of the U.S.?
-Your order can be shipped to physical address, for security reasons the billing and shipping address must be the same. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes or APO addresses. We also cannot ship to any of the US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands.
We offer international shipping on some items. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TAXES AND DUTIES.
All shipping addresses are verified before the order is dispatched. If the provided address is invalid, your order will be put on hold and our representative will contact you for an address update. Mobile World reserves the right to cancel orders with incomplete or invalid shipping addresses.
*Taxes, Import Duties, and Custom Fees
It is your responsibility to pay all applicable taxes and/or customs fees.
Please note that if import duties and taxes are applicable there may be additional charges charged by the courier company handling the delivery of your goods.
We cannot guarantee that your order will ship in a single box. Products may ship from multiple warehouses to facilitate a faster delivery. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all local laws and regulations of the destination country.
Orders shipped from the United States destined for an international destination may be subject to local import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the country where the goods are being delivered.
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be.
Deepending on the destination of the goods, some orders may be charged sales tax. The rate of taxation also varies by destination.
*I did not receive my item or item was damaged, what can be done?
-Please contact us immediately if there are any issues.
*What is your return policy?
-We offer returns on most items within 30 days from the date of order. There are no returns on special orders such as thermal IR security cameras. Such non returnable items will be stated on the bottom of the item description page. On some of the brands, we can only offer exchange or store credit. Please see “returns and warranty” page for specific policies on each brand. All items must be returned in perfect working resalable condition with original box, manuals, accessories, etc. There may be restocking fee of at least 20%. Credit can take up to 14 days from the date the item is delivered to the warehouse. We may refuse to accept any item which is returned damaged/ unsalable condition.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, we reserve the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 20% restocking fee.
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Mobile World LLC
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the purchase date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, Mobile World will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited.
6. Credit will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return.
Specific product categories are ineligible for return including, but not limited to, software, consumables, special orders, cables, and final sale clearance items.
Damaged, Defective, Incorrect
If you’ve received an order containing damaged, defective, or incorrect items, please contact us within 7 days with your order number and a photo of the issue — we’ll make it right.
Please allow 4-6 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
We don’t cross ship. Returns must be received and inspected before we ship a replacement. If you need a quicker replacement, we recommend returning your item for a refund (if eligible) and simply placing a new order.
A manufacturer warranty backs most products sold on Mobileworldllc.com. Although Mobile World does not itself warranty the products we sell, we do assist you in resolving issues during the warranty period. If you experience problems with any product you purchased that offers a manufacturer warranty, please contact support. We will either facilitate a resolution or put you in contact with the manufacturer so that they might assist you directly.
Keep in mind that Mobile World and our suppliers are not liable for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to goods or services arising out of the use or inability to use this site or any product purchased from Mobile World, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if Mobile World or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Warranty claims shall not apply to any products which have been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, modification, water, fire, dirt, lightning, paint, contamination, vermin, or to use in violation of instructions furnished, nor extended to units which have been repaired or altered outside of the factory.
*Do you charge sales tax?
There are no sales tax for items shipped to most states. There is sales tax for all items being shipped to NY. Sales tax will also be collected on behalf of some of our vendors for items shipped to certain states where Nexus applies.