Dahua N52A4P Features
- Main Processor Embedded Quad-core Processor
- Operating System Embedded Linux
Audio and Video
- IP Camera Input 24 Channels
- Two-way Talk Input: One (1) Channel, RCA, Output: One (1) Channel, RCA
- Interface One (1) HDMI Port (4K) , One (1) VGA Port (1080p)
- Resolution 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768
- Multi-screen Display 1/4/8/9/16/25
- On-screen Display Camera Title, Time, Video Loss, Camera Lock, Motion Detection, Recording
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG
- Resolution 12 MP, 8 MP, 6 MP, 5 MP, 4 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, 1.3 MP, 720p, D1, CIF
- Recording Resolution Four (4) Channels at 4K, 16 Channels at 1080p, (decoding up to 12 MP)
- Recording Bit Rate 320 Mbps
- Bit Rate 16 Kbps to 20 Mbps per channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, Motion Detection), Alarm, IVS, Stop
- Record Interval 1 to 120 minutes (default: 60 minutes)
- Pre-record: 1 to 30 s
- Post-record: 10 to 300 s
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 x 18), Video Loss and Tampering
- Alarm Input Four (4) Channels, Low Level Effective, Green Terminal Interface
- Relay Output Two (2) Channels, NO/NC Programmable, Green Terminal Interface
Playback and Backup
- Sync Playback 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode Time/Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to one second)
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device, Network
- Third-party Support Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and others
- Interface One (1) RJ-45 Port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Ethernet Port One (1) Independent 1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- PoE 24 Ports (IEEE802.3af/at), 10/100 Mbps
- Forwarding Rate 320 Mbps
- Network Function HTTP, HTTPs, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search (Support for Dahua IP cameras, DVRs, NVRs)
- Maximum User Access 128 Users
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Interoperability ONVIF 2.4, CGI Conformant
- Internal HDD Two (2) SATA III Ports,
- Up to 8 TB capacity for each HDD, Maximum Storage Capacity 16 TB
- HDD Mode Single
- USB One (1) USB 3.0 Port, rear panel, One (1) USB 2.0 Port, front panel
- RS232 One (1) Port for PC Communication and Keyboard
- Power Supply Single, 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption < 16 W, without HDD
- PoE: Maximum 25.5 W, single port; 210 W in total
- Operating Conditions -10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F)
- Storage Conditions -20° C to +70° C (-4° F to +158° F), 0 to 90% RH
- Dimensions 1U, 440.0 mm x 419.96 mm x 43.65 mm (17.30 in. x 16.50 in. x 1.70 in.)
- Net Weight 4.50 kg (9.90 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 6.45 kg (14.20 lb)
- Installation Rack-mounted
- Safety UL 60950-1
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60960-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- ANSI C63.4-2014
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Camera loses or changes focus drastically.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
- People Counting Measure the number of customers, visitors or passengers in a surveillance scene.
- Heat Map Generates a visual representation of data.