4MP 45x IR Starlight PTZ with Analytics+
The 4 MP Starlight PTZ Dome camera features offers Analytics+ functions at the edge – performing complex real-time perimeter protection surveillance. The Dahua Analytics+ algorithms significantly improve accuracy and reliability as compared to standard intelligent features. The camera features a 1/2.8-in. CMOS STARVIS™ imager with a 45x optical zoom lens, and provides an all-in-one solution for capturing long-distance video surveillance for outdoor applications. The camera uses the H.265 video compression standard to improve encoding efficiency while preserving high-quality video. The PTZ camera is equipped with quick and accurate pan/tilt/zoom control and True WDR for applications with direct sunlight or glare.
- 1/2.8-in. 4 MP Progressive-scan CMOS STARVIS™ Sensor
- Powerful 45x Optical Zoom
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- 4 MP at 30 fps Maximum Resolution
- True Wide Dynamic Range
- Starlight Technology for Ultra-low Light Sensitivity
- Analytics+ Functions — Perimeter Protection
- Intelligent Video System (IVS) with Auto-tracking
- Maximum IR distance up to 250.0 m (820.21 ft)
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance Rating
- Designed for Extreme Temperature Environments
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through authorized Dahua Dealers)
Dahua 6CE445XANR Features
- Image Sensor 1/2.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS
- Effective Pixels 2560(H) x 1440(V), 4 MP
- RAM/ROM 1024 MB / 128 MB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed 1/1 s to 1/30,000 s
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.005 lux at F1.6, B/W: 0.0005 lux at F1.6, 0 lux at F1.6 with IR on
- IR Distance Distance up to 250.0 m (820.21 ft)
- IR On/Off Control Auto, Manual
- IR LEDs Six (6)
- Focal Length 3.95 mm to 177.75 mm
- Max. Aperture F1.6 to F4.95
- Angle of View
- Horizontal: 1.8° to 70.3°, Vertical: 1° to 37°, Diagonal: 2° to 69.3°
- Optical Zoom 45x
- Focus Control Auto, Manual
- Close Focus Distance 100 mm to 3000 mm (3.94 in. x 118.11 in.)
- Pan/Tilt Range Pan: 0° to 360° endless
- Tilt: –20° to 90°, Auto Flip 180°
- Manual Control Speed Pan: 0.1° to 260° /s
- Tilt: 0.1° to 120° /s
- Preset Speed Pan: 300° /s
- Tilt: 200° /s
- Presets 300
- PTZ Mode 5 Pattern, 8 Tour, Auto Pan, Auto Scan
- Speed Setup Human-oriented Focal Length, Speed Adaptation
- Power up Action Auto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure
- Idle Motion Activate Preset, Scan, Tour, or Pattern if there is no command in the specified period
- Protocol DH-SD, Pelco-P/D (auto recognition)
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG (sub stream only)
- Streaming Capability Three (3) Streams
- Resolution 4 MP (2560 x 1440), 3 MP (2048 x 1536), 1080p (1920 x 1080), 1280 x 960, 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 480), CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate Main Stream 4 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, 1.3 MP, or 720p at 30 fps, Sub Stream 1 D1, CIF at 30 fps, Sub Stream 2 1080p or 720p at 30 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR, VBR
- Bit Rate H.265/H.264: 3 Kbps to 20480 Kbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- Backlight Compensation BLC, HLC, True WDR (120 dB)
- White Balance Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual, Sodium Lamp, Natural, Street Lamp
- Gain Control Auto, Manual, Gain Priority, Shutter Priority,
- Aperture Priority
- Noise Reduction Ultra DNR (2D/3D)
- Advanced Features Motion Detection, Region of Interest, Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), Defog
- Digital Zoom 16x
- Flip 180°
- Privacy Masking Up to 24 areas
- Compression G.711a, G.711Mu, AAC, G.722, G.726, G.729, MPEG2-L2
- Ethernet RJ-45 (10 Base-T/100 Base-TX)
- Protocol IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour, 802.1x
- Interoperability ONVIF Profile S and G, API
- Streaming Method Unicast / Multicast
- Max. User Access 20 users
- Edge Storage NAS (Network Attached Storage), Local PC for instant recording
- Micro SD Card Slot, maximum 256 GB
- Web Viewer IE 10, Firefox
- Management Software Smart PSS, DSS, DMSS
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- CE EN 55032, EN 55024, EN 50130-4
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC Part 15 Subpart B, ANSI C63.4-2014
- Audio Input: One (1) Channel, Output: One (1) Channel
- RS485 One (1)
- Alarm Input: Seven (7) Channels, Output: Two (2) Channels
- Power Supply 24 VAC, 3 A (± 10%) or PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Power Consumption 13 W, 26 W with IR on
- Operating Conditions –40° C to 70° C (–40° F to +158° F), Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Vandal Resistance IK10
- Casing Metal
- Dimensions 209.0 mm x 337.4 mm (8.23 in. x 13.28 in.)
- Net Weight 5.90 kg (13.01 lb)
- Gross Weight 9.60 kg (21.16 lb)
- Perimeter Protection
- Detects human or vehicle violations using the following methods:
- Tripwire: a target crosses a defined line.
- Intrusion: a target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Video Structuralization
- Distinguishes between motor vehicle, non-motor vehicle, and human targets.
- Optimizes images and takes a snapshot of each target.
Intelligent Video System Functions
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features
- Controls the pan/tilt/zoom actions of the camera to automatically track an object in motion and to keep it in the scene.